vi

the game of polaroids has come to an end

the game of polaroids has come to an end. you got out of the room, guiding natsuhiko while the rest gathered around to tell about their experiences. you were confused whether yours is the fourth photo or the tenth photo but that confusion didn't last now that the choice you made was to vote for the photo with natsuhiko and sakura arguing.

you reunited with yashiro. "hey nene-chan, which photo did you guys vote for?" you asked.

"we went for the bloody drawing." yashiro replied in a sheepish manner. "it's more like we chose blindly considering we don't know what lies behind the polaroids." she explained. "how about you?"

"the one with sakura and natsuhiko arguing." you huffed. then you remembered what question you are about to ask. "say nene, do you recognize your polaroid?"

"yeah, why?"

"it's just that i can't tell whether mine is the fourth or the tenth."

"but it has you both in it."

then the real question lies, who is taking these photos? "do you ever wonder who is taking these photos?" you asked yashiro. "i mean these are taken in different situations, there's no way someone would sneakily take pictures of us."

"it could mean something that represents us." yashiro added, leaning against the wall while crossing her arms. "i know mine are the hamsters."

you decided to ask aoi who was walking by. "hey aoi, what polaroid is yours?" aoi was silent as she tried to remember the polaroids that were laid on the table.

"i don't know, there are two of them that has my face in it." aoi placed her hand against her cheek. "i can feel that neither of those are mine."

nominations for the spy is now complete
o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o

please proceed to the court room that we provided so we will reveal the nominees
(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

you felt sick to your stomach all of a sudden when you heard the announcement. if anything, what if you were nominated as a spy? they did say the game will still be ongoing if the final vote is not the spy.

everyone went to the courtroom to stand on their respective numbers. since you're the sixth, you went to the railings with your number marked on it. you decided to ask something for amane since he's next to you. "hey amane, did you recognize your polaroid?"

amane flinched at the question. "o-oh? you mean my polaroid? it's the sixth polaroid obviously."

you raised your eyebrow. "are you sure?"

"everyone kept pushing that mine is the tenth polaroid which is not." amane huffed in reply, crossing his arms with a frustrated expression on his face. "but i'm mad at something else, i can't believe they would take a picture of you without permission."

"amane it's okay—"

"no, it's not okay." amane said in a sharp tone. then he sighed. "i'm sorry, i could've covered you if i realized someone was watching."

bingo.

"then the tenth photo is yours?"

before amane could reply, the screen in front of them lit up to grab everyone's attention.

aw, is everyone having doubts to their polaroids? what a shame, you should've thought twice before choosing.

here are the nominees for the spy

09

13

10

04

06

everyone's blood ran cold when the nomination for the spies have been revealed. "i-i was nominated?" you questioned in a shaky tone.

"how come the injured ones are nominated?" akane asked as he looked around for an answer.

"what's going on guys?" natsuhiko gripped on to the railings. he heard his number so he was nominated as a spy. "i'm not obviously the spy."

mei shook her hands and head to tell everyone that she's not the spy. you could only stand there wondering what made you nominated as a spy. you remembered the information about the spy that natsuhiko lent you.

if natsuhiko knew about the spy, then surely someone as knowledgeable could fit as a spy. again, natsuhiko wouldn't give his fair share of information if he's trying to give himself up.

please vote for the nominees about who could be the spy

maybe you all can be finally free?

sakura

natsuhiko

tsukasa

mei

[name]

guess who's back after a year, now remember voting period will be in three hours and the one with the most votes will be chosen—if there are no votes within three hours, a random generator will be used to make the choices