follow amane

you chose to follow amane

current route: amane route

amane leads you to the other side leaving the rest in groups, you were a little worried that isolating with the others won't make you feel belonged. for now you're with amane. great.

the two of you quietly made your way to the second floor by the storage room. you locked the door shut as you helped amane to push the bookshelf to block the entrance. the two of you are now safe.

amane yanked your hand as he threw you to the small locker that is used to store cleaning supplies. "amane-kun—what?" you hissed as amane squeezed in and closed the locker. it looked like the lack of space is cramping them close to one another, and now that amane's arms were resting on the sides of your head.

it looked like he was pinning you against the locker. "i hope you don't mind but this is going to be a long day." amane sighed as he moved closer. you couldn't believe that you and amane are already in this level of closeness—you two barely reached ten chapters.

"it's been a while isn't it?" you mentioned.

"yeah, it has been." amane answered, he has his gaze fixated on you, he could've looked away but he didn't.

"when was the last one?"

"three weeks ago, i think?"

you softly giggled as amane lightly grinned, it's been a while since you two interacted, you thought that handing him astronomy books was the last time you will see him, but he's now here. "i'm glad i get to see you again."

"same here." amane agreed. interactions like this made your heart flutter in a way, amane has always been so sweet and kind towards you. the two of you glanced at your phones and saw that the killer is on the lose. "i feel like we should change our objective, instead of staying here to survive, what if we find a weapon so we can hunt the killer down."

"isn't it too risky? what if the killer holds a gun or something?"

"then we'll find a gun, the objectives say that there are weapons lying around, so most likely we'll get a gun." amane explained as he tried to move his hand around to see if there's a weapon inside the locker.

"watch where you're putting your hands—" you reminded.

amane smirked. "it's been a while since you've said that."

"amane-kun, not now." you flushed. he only chuckled at your reaction, until the two of you heard footsteps from outside the classroom. amane places a hand on your mouth to shush you for a while.

"...oh god, i forgot tsukasa." amane whispered to himself. he was selfish for bringing you with him instead of taking his brother and now he's probably wandering around with the others or worse, dead.

"i'm sure tsukasa-kun will be okay." you reassured with a small smile. "besides he's very eccentric, he'll survive this, i won't be surprised if he tries to hunt the killer."

when the footsteps disappeared, the two of you sighed in relief. the killer probably went to the third floor. just then, you received a notification from your phone.

freeze mode!

a player pressed a skill that will cause the killer to stop moving, you have twenty seconds to prepare until they start moving again
✧\(>o<)ノ✧

skills can be found in various classrooms, press the button and it may give you unique attributes that may help you in your game

timer starts now~

"alright, we are stuck between moving to find tsukasa or finding a weapon." amane mentioned. "[name] how about you?"

would you rather?

find tsukasa

or

find a weapon to hunt down the killer