tell mitsuba's group to join you

you chose to tell mitsuba's group to join you

current route: yashiro route; mitsuba route

mitsuba was kind of shady in your opinion, plus it's been seconds since you met him so most likely that you don't trust him to join. you decided to recruit mitsuba in your group.

"mitsuba, those two sent you to search for people but they probably did so that they could abandon you." you said, offering your hand to mitsuba. "join us, we'll find a way down to the second floor."

mitsuba seemed hesitant, then realizing that you said was true. "oi! those two scammed me, i knew trusting those annoying shits is a bad idea." he harrumphed. mitsuba sighed and looked back from where he came from. "fine, i'll join your group-just don't abandon me."

"those two members would probably search for you if they found out you're missing. we'll probably meet them back at the staircase, let's go to the other way around and we have to stick together."

and so you and yashiro recruited mitsuba as a temporary member of your party. if the two members have good intentions, they better start searching for mitsuba.

 if the two members have good intentions, they better start searching for mitsuba

"that girly face is taking too long." minamoto kou leaned against the railings of the second staircase. yugi tsukasa was sitting by the stairs, staring at the white screen on his phone. "i told him to search for members, he probably got lost."

"maybe he tricked us by abandoning us here and he found himself another group." tsukasa guessed with a nonchalant expression. kou couldn't believe that mitsuba abandoned them, maybe it was best for them to stick together.

besides, they're just strangers at the end of the day. kou sighed as he beckoned tsukasa to stand up. "come on senpai, let's just go ahead and find some people, i swear if i find mitsuba i will smack his head for running off."

"i have to find my brother too, maybe mitsuba found him?"

"i guess it's safe to assume that mitsuba joined a group, but i couldn't help but to worry that he could be anywhere-oh well, we can just get him back." kou and tsukasa went downstairs to the second floor to continue on searching for other members.