037

"Wake up wake up my beautiful princess." I turned to the side as the sun rays shone on my face. I opened an eye to see Damien smiling widely as he greeted me good morning.

"5 more minutes." I whined clinging onto his arm.

"Miss if you won't get up right then I will never let you get up." He said jumping onto me.

"No no wait Damien..AH!!" My eyes were shut and I felt a flick on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Damien crossing his arms.

"Why were you screaming?" My eyes widened and I cupped my mouth shaking my head vigorously.

"Nothing.."

"I bet you were wet dreaming about me." He smirked and went out of the room leaving me all alone as I buried my face into the pillow.

You're such a dumbass Joanna.

I got out of the bed while biting my fingers. I looked down as Damien was secretly laughing at me while he prepared our breakfast.

"Oh.. My pervert girl is finally awake." He said looking at me.

"I'm not-" I said settling down onto the couch as I carried Prince onto my lap.

"Oh okay then -what's with that no no no a while ago..." I squinted my eyes at him.

"I was dreaming of a horror film." I lied as he took a spot beside me. I hugged legs and placed Prince above my knees.

"Nah-no need to lie, so how was I in your dream..was I good?" He wiggles his brows up and down.

I stood up from the couch and put Prince down as I proceed to the refrigerator to refresh myself.

"I'm just kidding Anna..." I was drowning the water down in my throat when a hot breath was felt on my shoulder. I turned around to look at him.

"We need to walk the dogs today." I said pushing him away.

I'm too embarrassed after what happened this morning.

"Let's fix your clothes first." He said pulling me closer to him. I leaned on his arm as he pointed on my luggages by the door.

"Eh?"

"That came in this morning and that was the reason why I woke up early."

"That means Jonas is out of the country by now?"

"More like he wants you to move out from his place asap." He whispered.

"You think too much." I said heading towards my luggage to check if all my belongings were there. I looked at Damien who had his hands on his waist.

"Do you have another room for these two luggages?"

He shook his head.

"Then where will I put these?" I said.

"In my closet, there's plenty of space..even you could fit in there."

Right at that moment, the dream I had about him awhile ago was long forgotten and he even have the cheek to think that it's a wet dream.

"We should kick this inside my closet now, Joanna." He said pulling one of my luggages as I stared at him.

He looks like my husband now.

"What?" He said turning to look at me.

"Carry the others-I wouldn't be the only one who is working hard." He added kicking his door open. I followed him inside his walk-in closet.

"No joke man." I said as he opened my luggage.

"I'm a CEO of the Walters Cooperation so what do you expect?" He said.

"We'll to be honest..I thought you'd become a stray dog somewhere."

He looked at me and grabbed my other luggage from my hand.

"I never imagined to be like this actually..." He said crouching down.

"But-your life is manageable right?" I said crouching down as well and unfolded my clothes.

"Being rich but without friends and being ordered around by your parents 24/7? Tell me how do I cope that?" I could feel the anger in his tone.

"Anna-If you happen to hear news about me getting engaged or something just ignore it alright?" He turned to look at me as I nodded slowly.

"I will try-"

He chuckled.

"I will not let them order me in terms of marriage or even my love life." He said.

"M..marriage?" My eyes widened.

"What?"

"Are you trying to say that you are going to marry me?"

He nodded.

My heart started thumping hard.

"Should I marry someone else instead?" I glared and pinched his cheeks.

"Should I dare you to?"

He shrugged.

"Then you would get tired on daring me to marry someone else then."

"You're insane-"

"Yes, I'm insanely in love with you."

This Damien really.