004

I was drying my wet items in the balcony of my unit when a knock from the door was heard. I dashed out wondering who was there.

"What took you so long to open the door?" Damien entered my unit without manners throwing his bag at a corner while I put my hands on my waist and eyed at him.

"Instead of knocking why didn't you get the key from Katherine." I said locking the door. He hung his wet uniform above the sink.

"This building has only one key to this room." I looked at him tilting my head.

"Really?" I was shocked. Every room should have spare key right?

"Because your room is the cheapest among the rest so there is only one key and that is yours." He pointed at me saying word yours and immediately I felt stupid.

Now I knew why this room is so cheap, if I got locked outside or lose my key I need to bang the door to go in. Nice, just nice.

Someone flicked my forehead while I was in a daze. Looking at the culprit who was bending down at my height, eyeing me and then at my hanged clothes.

"Oh shit!" I forgot that I hung my red polkadot paired undies, damn it.

"Next time-hang it on the washroom." Hearing a chuckle from him as he undo the bed..or should I say my bed. I saw him placing his hands behind his nape and I looked at him bewildered.

This guy sure have guts. Aish.

"Get off!" I said fiercely but he didn't move an inch or so....

"GET OFFFFFFF!" I kicked him in the butt since he was backfacing me. Causing him to turn around as he cupped his butt. I crossed my arms and pointed my index finger at him then to the floor.

"What?!" He sounded irritated. I continued gesturing him to the floor again.

"Are you telling me that I should roll down for you to sleep?" I blew my bangs away in frustration and looked at the ceiling of my room.

"Get off my bed and sleep on the damn floor!!" Pulling his arm away from my bed I somehow managed to throw him off my bed earning a pain cry from him.

"Ouch-don't you know how to take care of a sick person?" I got into bed and ignored him.

"Damn-I am sick! This floor is damn hard!" I heard him whining about every single thing he could most probably whine about but still I ignored him.

Didn't you know that floors are always hard.

"Ahh.. I will get horrible backaches tomorrow.." I don't care.

I slept while hearing his complaints throughout the entire night and I didn't know how the hell did I sleep so peacefully at that point of time. It was like as if warmth was enveloping me and I felt safe and all... Am I stressing myself out too much?