010

"You like me that much till you put my note on your notebook uh." He chuckled and I bit my lip in frustration.

"In your face."

"Oh-don't worry my face is totally handsome."

He is conceited.

"But still why did you throw the ball towards her and not to mention it's a freaking basketball!" He stood up and tucked his hands in his pocket.

"Shouldn't you just thank me instead of yelling at me?" I whacked his head and kicked his legs as I felt that he was getting way to close to my face.

I hate you.

Then I found myself running away from that jerk face Damien. I skipped my classes and decided to hunt for a spot to have some alone time. My feet brought me to this park near an elementary school. I sat on this rusty swing while looking at the surroundings.

I remembered my childhood times, father would always bring me here to teach me how to do monkey bars. Whenever I finished the monkey bar without dropping I'd get a popsicle. Because of that I will always stay till sundown just to perfect it. Father would then come by with a plastic bag filled with melon flavored popsicle stick and that would probably make my day.

"I didn't expect that you'll come after you turned your back on me earlier." Its almost sundown, I looked at the guy who sat beside me on the other swing. He held onto the rusty chain and swing back and forth.

"What are you doing here?" He stood up going to the monkey bar. He held onto one of the bar as he swing himself forward and backward before tumbling down to the ground on his butt. I laughed at the sight.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked dusting away the sand from his knees and then coming back to me by the swing.

"I've been through so much for almost three years to finish that freaking monkey bar and I would still end up with my butt on the sand!" He exclaimed.

"You suck!" I mocked and a chuckle was heard from him.

Did he just chuckle?

"You really did woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I mocked looking at him playing with the sand.

"Hey-do you have something on this weekend?"

"Why?" I asked.

A pair of tickets was in view i looked at it with blank face.

"What are those for?" I asked causing him to hiss and whacked my forehead with a ticket.

"Take one-" I did as told and examined the ticket once it was on my hands.

"Amusement Park Tickets?" I said out loud and he looked away.

"Owen gave me those to take someone out, but then I realized I didn't have anyone to go with so yeah.." He walked away a little before turning back once again.

"Don't you wanna go home? It's rather late now.. you don't wanna be attacked right?" I quickly grab my bag and followed him. All the time my focus was on the ticket he gave me.

Should I go or not?