007

Gabriella slapped my arm slightly. "What was that for?" I looked at her, rubbing my arm.

"Why you so lucky today-do you have an amulet or something uh?" She started scanning my whole body holding me everywhere. I saw Britney containing her laughter when I yanked away from Ella's touches.

"Ah! What"s with you Ella!" She gave me a spill-it look as I raised my hands in defeat.

"Is this about Damien again?" She shook her head.

"Owen?" I asked since he was the one who bugged me during Physics class. She nodded.

"What's with him?" I said walking pass by her.

"Aren't you getting closer to the
dudes..Heck that! The Prince's of this school Anna.." She nudged me.

"Where is this heading anyways?" I asked her as she dragged Britney and I to the nearby ice cream parlor.

"What's with Ella?" I asked Britney who was leaning onto the couch right infront of me. She gave me a shrug in response as Gabriella came in with three cups of ice-cream in hand and sat beside me.

"Now-tell me." She is like a five year old who won't stop unless she gets what she wants.

"You won't stop right?" She bit on her spoon.

"Fine..Owen was asking for my answers a while ago and Jonas gave him the answers instead.." I shove a spoon of rocky road into my mouth as she nodded cutely.

Is it weird if I said my bestfriend is cute.

"Britney.." I waved my hands infront of her face when she quickly snapped back into reality.

"What?" I looked at the direction she was looking when I saw Tyler and Aaron the hottest seniors in CrossWell High.

"Oh-its Tyler and Aaron!" Ella said eyeing on the two.

"I saw their face on the billboard this morning." Britney without looking at us.

"It's because they are one of the most handsome guys in school."

In CrossWell High, there is somewhat a handsome ranking in the school that Tyler and Aaron is ranked first and second, Damien is third followed by Jonas at fourth last but not least Owen and James ranked fifth.

"That tall guy-is he a basketball player?" She pointed at Aaron. Gabriella and I exchanged glances.

"Britney seems interested uh?" I mocked her.

"Well, he's not only a basketball captain but also the president of Sports Club." Gabriella added. Britney looked at us with amazement.

"Really?" She said clearly amused.

I never saw Britney like that before...

"Can a girl join the Sports Club?" She asked out of the blue causing Ella and I to cough and almost choked onto our ice-cream

"Are you serious?" She nodded.

"Why?" Ella added in.

"I just found something interesting in my life." She said smiling while eating her ice-cream.

Britney can't possibly like Aaron right?