008

I arrived at my unit around half past 9 in the evening and Damien was right, he would be arriving late but I didn't know he would stay out this late. Where did that punk go? I swear if he came back home when I'm asleep I wouldn't open the door for him.

11 o'clock

I was currently battling with my assignments when I heard the door creaked. I stood up from my chair and faced a drunk Damien.

"Oh god Damien you reak of alcohol!" He leaned his head on my shoulder with his hands hanging lifelessly at the side.

"Mnng" I moved towards my comforter and kicked it open throwing this drunk guy on the bed. I shook my head when I saw him rolled like a burrito. I headed towards my desk once again to continue my assignment.

Sigh guess I will be burning the midnight oil tonight.

I woke up with a massive ache in the neck and was greeted by the sun rays right in the face. Taking into realization that I slept on my assignment.

Stretching my arms as I yawned, taking notice of a cup of hot coco with a sticky note pasted on it.

You slept like a pig. I will head to school first. See you.
-DAMIEN-

Taking the cup of hot coco he made for me, I sticked his message on my notebook and an unexpected smile crept onto my face. Afterwards I took a new set of clothes and head to the showers to start a the brand new day.

"Joannaaaa.." I heard someone calling for me as I passed the neighbourhood bakery. Turning around I saw Jonas waving to me.

"Oh Jonas hey!" I said and his chuckle was heard.

"Come on in." Did Jonas just smiled and invited me into the bakery.

"Hey Joannaaa.." He tilted his head to the side, finally snapping back to reality I came into the bakery with him.

"So you like cakes?" I asked scanning the beautifully decorated cupcakes placed nicely on the counter.

He nodded.

"My favorite is the banana cake but at times I'd prefer getting pudding instead." He smiled while grabbing some cakes then proceeding to the cashier to make his payment. I waited for him silently tapping my foot on the floor. He came back and we walked to school together.

"We are early." He said going into the classroom and realized that there isn't anyone here yet.

"I guess we are." I nodded placing my backpack on my desk and sat in silence.

Awkward.

"Oh, I saw you one time with Damien-are you close with him?" A sudden question popped out from his mouth.

"Uh..." That was really unexpected

"Well, I saw him talking to you yesterday before our physics class." He said taking out his iPad.

"Oh-he just gave me my key." He nodded plugging in his headsets.

The classroom door opened revealing Britney. "Hi Anna!" She frowned a little at the Jonas who was in his own world.

"I see that you're early today?" I adjusted my chair and faced her.

"Urmm-I needed to sign up for the sport club..." She really is persistent.

Damien entered the classroom with his hands tucked into his pants and he wasn't looking at my direction the whole time.

"You are really seriously about joining?" I asked Britney once again and she nodded.

I stood up going to Damien's desk and placed both of my hands on top of it.

"What the-" Yes I got his attention. I cleared my throat.

"You are friends with Aaron right?"

"What's with that question?" He grabbed his notebook from his bag. I slammed my hands on his desk again to capture his attention. Britney stood up in progress and Damien have me the what-the-hell-do-you-want look.

I leaned closer to him and whispered. "I was hopping that if you could help my friend have a chance to talk to him." I smiled cheekily afterwards making a shocked Britney stand rooted onto the ground with widened eyes.

"Sure" He said without any thinking.

"Really?" I smiled and tapped his shoulder.

"Sure anything for the pig~" He smirked standing up without looking at me at all.

"Pardon me?!" He approached Britney instead.

"You are the one that wants to talk to Aaron right?" She nodded shyly.

This is a whole new sight of Britney.