043

I opened the door and saw Jonas with his luggages in a hand. He inspected me from head to toe and bow a little noticing Michael at the back.

"Are you okay Joanna?" He asked and I nodded a little.

"How is Damien.." He said looking at Michael with his hand still on my shoulder.

"He is fine Young Master.. just locked in his room-"

"Damien is a person who can't be secured in a place for too long." Jonas said.

"What's the plan?" He asked as Michael took out a map.

"I need to call the guys for this.." He looked at me and smiled. "As for you-take care of yourself for now, we will take care of this. Promise me you'll take good care of yourself." He patted my head as he grabbed his phone on his pocket and phoned Aaron, Tyler, James and Owen over to the unit to start their planning.

It's six in the evening now and I could still see Jonas holding his head maybe because of the jet lag. The others gather around the living room while Gabriella and Britney helped me to play with the dogs. I tried my best to listen to the boys planning.

"Joanna-Damien will be fine." Gabriella said as I looked at her playing with Prince's ears.

"You are such a cry baby sometimes Joanna." Britney said hugging Queenie.

"I didn't cry..." I defended myself and made Poppy my pillow.

"Don't tell me you overslept last night?" Britney mocked.

"Psh-" I said as the boys stood up and Jonas came to me.

"We will go at the mansion later-we will try our best to get him out there." He said messing my hair while the others laughed loudly.

"Why are you treating me like a child now?" I pouted.

"Cause you do look like a child who lost her mom in the supermarket." Gabriella mocked me.

"GABRIELLA!" I shouted and she immediately back off rubbing her hands as she asked for forgiveness.

"Okay okay-Damien is waiting for us I guess so the only way to save him is to act natural." James said pointing an index finger at them one by one.

"Mrs Walters won't let the mansion be unguarded of course." Owen said scratching the back of his head.

"Of course she won't-Michael told me that the camera will be out for 15 minutes and it will be a long one right?" Jonas said tapping his chin.

"Should we sneak into the kitchen? I remember when Aaron and I sneaked out of their house once through the kitchen door?" Tyler said. Jonas looked at him.

"Bro, where is that located?" He said.

"Jump over the fence and behind the apple bushes you will see a screened door there, just a small door. We could crawl in and we will get out through the maids quarters." He explained.

"If we want to exit by the maids quarters then the first exit of all the bedrooms are there right?" Owen added.

"Ah! I know now..the second door to the right is the door that leads to Damien-I think it's the room where we once sneaked in but instead of sneaking in the head-maid caught us and we got punished that time." James said as we all mouthed an O.

"The plan is done. Jump over the fence at 9pm sharp. The camera will be out at 10pm so we should be there at exactly 10pm to do our tricks. I will be the one who will lure auntie. James you know what to do. Aaron and Owen..the guards okay?" He said assigning them their roles.

"Jonas seems professional at sneaking in don't you think?" I whispered to Gabriella and Britney and they agreed with me by nodding their heads.

"Let the mission begin!" Jonas smirked and rolled the paper in his hands before grabbing his things.

Good luck boys! Damien, please be alright.