009

"Anyways, very nice to meet you I'm Damien." He introduced himself and offered his hand for a handshake when Gabriella came in super hyped up.

"Hey!!!! What's happening!" Her voice boomed across the classroom as she threw her arms on Britney's shoulder looking at all of us.

"Nothing... Let's talk to Aaron." I said dragging Britney by the wrist when Damien shouted.

"Do you even know where he is?" He chuckled. Jonas came beside Damien as they headed out of the classroom.

"We can't skip classes!" I shouted.
"Who cares about them." He shouted back.

There wasn't much of a choice so we followed behind them like a lost puppy.

The five of us made our way towards the school gym where we saw none other than the rest of the princes of CrossWell High. I felt Gabriella tugging onto the sleeves of my shirt.

"Sup man!" Jonas shouted taking off his coat as he ran to the center of the court and gave Tyler a bro hug.

"Britney, you can talk to Aaron over there.." Aaron was on the bench putting on some bandage on his wrist.

I was left with the jerk. "Sorry about err last night." He said trying to break the ice.

"What's the sorry for?" I crossed my arms not making eye contact with him.

"Urm..for getting drunk?" Look at him from the corner of my eye I saw him scratching the back of his hea while he tried to answer me.

"Did you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?" I said chuckling.

"You meant the wrong side of the floor?" He corrected me.

"Psh.."

"Just kidding-anyway, how is your neck" I rubbed my neck remembering the pain I had awhile ago when I saw Jonas instantly I forgotten about the pain but now I think it's coming back.

"Just a normal stiff neck I supposed." Before I could say anything else he grabbed my hand, opening it up he placed some muscle reliever plasters quickly leaving me alone as he ran towards the center of the court. He grabbed the ball and started playing with the others I unknowingly broke into a smile knowing that he did took notice of my stiff neck.

I think he is not that much of a jerk-well maybe just a little...

I sat on one of the benches placing the plaster on the crook of my neck and shoulder. I grabbed the book I was studying last night and started to read it again. All of a sudden Gabriella came and surprised me by shocking me from the back causing my book to fall on the floor.

"Gabriella-" I picked up my book from the floor and saw her smiling innocently beside me.

Sometimes I think Owen and her are meant to be together.

"Oh-you still have something on the floor." She bent a little and picked out a sticky note from the floor flipping it over she read it.

"Pig? Damien?!" My eyes widened in shocked when I realized that that was the note Damien gave me this morning. Quickly I snatched it away from her hands.

"Joanna?" I swallowed a ball of my saliva before making eye contact with her.

I'm so dead.

"Gabriella-its not what you think it is alight?" I tried defending myself but it got worse.

"Think? What do you think I'm thinking then Anna?" I played on the paper and shut my eyes before hearing shouts from the boys. I opened my eyes once again to see Gabriella holding the sides of her head.

"Oh my Gabriella!" A ball was right behind her instantly I looked at the guys and they all pointed to Damien.

"Damien!!!!!" I shouted. His eyes widened and quickly asked one of the boys to assist Gabriella to the school clinic. I ran towards Damien at the center court but he ran away before I could reach him.

"What the-" He shouted before running away.

"You can never get away from this Damien!" I ran after him to I don't know where till I stopped myself to breathe.

"Wait up-" I gasped for air bending down and placing my hands on my knees. He slumped on the floor before looking up.

"Not too bad for a pig tho." Hearing a chuckle in between his pants.

"I'm not a damn pig you jerk!!!" I breathed heavily as the silence occupied us.

"You almost got caught right?"

I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"The note I gave you..."

My mouth widened.

I'm so stupid, why da hell did I stick it on my book.