015

I reopened my eyes when I felt his lips off mine. He sat on the couch looking towards my direction. Our eyes met as the awkwardness and silence slowly enveloped us. Not long after he broke the silence.

"N-ne-need to go somewhere..bye." He quickly without looking at me as he dashed off my unit leaving me all alone. I shut my eyes and touched my lips.

I had my first kiss......with Damien.

I sighed placing my arm on my forehead. I kinda wished that my first kiss was better than this. Well, I don't really regret having Damien as my first kiss tho but....does he really hate me to the extend that he wouldn't talk to me and just go out?

Guess that saying is right. A guy that has gotten what they want from you they would leave you all alone.

With that I lay down onto my bed and drifted off to sleep since the exhaustion was enveloping me. I woke up once pass the midnight and realized that I was alone in my unit.

So he didn't come back.

The moment I was up in the morning, I diverted my attention to something else which was cleaning the house. I cooked my breakfast and enjoyed it all by myself. I should feel somewhat happy right? No Damien early in the morning, no Damien who bugged me through the night and I guess he would no longer live here...

I heard the main door open. Damien walked in straight for his backpack and coat as he prepared to go out again. Before he could step out of the door I suddenly voiced out.

"Damien-" He stopped his tracks still holding his items on either side of his hands.

"Hm?" He replied without looking at me again.

"Ju-just asking..whe.." I was cut off by my own sentence when he turned around and gave me a smile.

Damn why is he smiling. Why da hell is my heart beating so fast...

"I will just stay with James first for the mean time..err you know stuffs.." He put on his shoes.

"See you, Joanna." And there he went.

It's already Friday and tomorrow is Saturday and guess what-its our amusement park date... On my way to school I was in deep thoughts on whether I should push my weekend to visit my father's grave and leave Damien behind since 'that' happened and it would be extremely awkward for us to go together right? I mean, it would look like that I really like his company though I really do-but... did I just say I do?

Joanna I guess you knocked your head a little too hard.

I headed to the classroom as I kept on whacking the side of my head and Damien was unfortunately there the entire time when Britney started asking.

"Anna, you okay?" I frozen looked at her before giving her a nod as a reply. She soon excused herself because Aaron was calling a club's meeting. I was alone in the hallway slowly dragging my feet to the classroom. I went straight for my desk glancing at Damien's desk as well and a sigh left my lips.

He isn't here yet.

Something cold pressed on my cheeks and I frowned looking at where it came from when I saw Jonas holding soda in his hands.

"Spacing out I see?" He took his place beside me and opened his can while I opened mine as well and leaned back onto the chair.

"I'm fine.."

"What happened to the jolly Joanna I know?" Confusion was written on my face when I look at him.

Did he just look at me and my heart didn't react a single bit?

Oh dear heart what's with you..