Chapter 6 - Amazing

Sophia's POV

_________________________________

I take his hands bringing them up to my breasts as he kisses my neck. I feel his cold, metal rings stinging my skin as he moves the fabric covering my breasts aside, so he can play with my nipples.

I turn myself back around bringing our lips together once again.

I pull my gloves off kicking my heels off as well. He takes his suit jacket sliding it off his body, and onto the ground.

I grab his hair pulling his head back. Before he can react I begin to suck on his neck. He curses under his breath grabbing my hips with his hands.

"Fuck." He whispers.

I take the thin straps of my dress letting it fall off my body. He steps away putting space between us. I watch as he looks at me in the black lace bra, and thong.

More desire takes over his eyes, and I can almost feel how much he's trying to restrain himself. I step closer to him claiming his lips as my own.

I unbutton his shirt taking it off his body. I let my hands roam down his abs as I examine all of the tattoos that paint his skin. He rips my bra off, not bothering to unclip it.

He growls at the sight of my erect nipples, and takes them into his mouth. I throw my head back at the wave of ecstasy that hits me.

I pull his head back up by his hair. Our lips connect again, and I reach for his belt taking it off. I unzip his pants, and he takes them off along with his underwear.

My eyes fall to his thick veiny cock covered in precum. I look back up, and Maxon picks me up by my hips throwing me onto the bed.

He slowly climbs into the bed like an animal stalking his prey taking my legs dragging me closer to him.

He rips my underwear off making me hiss at the sting of the pleasurable pain.

I reach down, and Maxon stares at me intensely as I stroke him. My hand doesn't even wrap all the way around him. I go faster causing him to let out small grunts.

I'm roughly flipped over on my stomach. Before I can even adjust to the position Maxon lifts my hips, and slams his cock inside of me.

"Maxon!" I moan his name.

I hear him moan as he fucks me.

The feeling is incomparable. Having him inside of me puts me in a euphoric state of mind. I would never let anyone take control of me, yet I would give up all control if it meant him making me feel this way. So fucking good.

Maxon stretches out every small corner, and inch of me making me a mold for him as he pushes himself in, and out.

I squeeze the sheets in my hand when Maxon bury's his hand in my hair, balling it as he takes me roughly.

I would usually never allow myself to do something like this. To give into my desires without thinking about the consequences, but at this moment I just don't fucking care.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I yell as I clench around him.

"Fuck Nichole." He moans out.

I can hear the pleasure dripping off his words pushing me over the edge, and I cum around his dick.

He flips me back over making lay on my back. He immediately enters me again, and I take in a sharp breath when he begins to rub my clit with his thumb while he fucks me.

I see his face twist with pleasure as he throws his head back. I pull him down kissing him as he fucks me continuing to rub my clit.

I moan into his mouth feeling myself grow close again. I can't hold back anymore when he starts to palm me as his dick thrusts in, and out of me. Screams of pleasure escape my mouth falling into his as I bite down on his lip.

With him everything feels so fucking amazing.

He pulls away from the kiss taking my legs, and throwing them over his shoulders. I can see the sweat glistening on his skin as he holds my legs up with his arms while fucking me.

I bite down on my lip trying to contain my noises, but it doesn't work for long. A smirk appears on his face as he locks eyes with me seeing how good he makes me feel.

I just whimper, my body falling limp, and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Maxon slows his paste a little, and I can tell he's close. I take advantage of situation using all of the strength I have left to flip us over.

I straddle him, and I take his dick into my hand sliding him inside of me. A loud moan escapes both of us at the same time.

"Fuck you're so fucking deep it hurts!" I cry out to him.

"Shit you feel so good baby." He says once I start to ride him.

His hands find my waste forcing me to ride him at a faster pace. Our pants mix together as we both grow close to our peaks.

"Oh shit!" I say.

I arch my back completely throwing my head back as my hands run through my hair pulling at the strands.

"That's right baby use my cock to make yourself cum." He tells me.

I explode as my entire body shakes, falling apart on top of him. I let my head drop to his shoulder as I bite on his flesh to keep myself from screaming louder.

I hear a loud grunt escape him at the feeling. His nails dig into my hips. He takes one of his hands placing it around my throat.

He squeezes harder than earlier, and I know he's about to cum.

His other hand drives my hips faster. His grip on my throat gets tighter making wince.

He takes his hand off my throat, and places it on my hip again. This time he lifts me up, and then slams me back down onto him.

He charges his dick into me, and the only sounds escaping me are whimpers, and cries. I can hear the sound of my ass slapping against him as he continuously shoves his cock inside of me.

I place my hands on his shoulders to steady myself as he continues to chase his own high.

"One more time baby. Cum for me one more time." He says.

At his words a moan tears through my throat as my orgasm rips through my body.

"Fuck Nichole I'm cumming." Maxon pants out.

Both of our eyes roll back as he slowly thrusts in, and out of me pumping me full of his cum.

I let my body collapse on top of him with him still inside of me. I can hear his rapid heartbeat as my head lays on his chest.

I only whimper as he slides himself out of me. I can feel his cum leaking out of me onto his lower stomach, but neither of us move.

"Fuck I just saw stars." He says, and I just hum agreeing with him.

Fuck that was amazing. A little too good if you ask me.