Chapter 9 - Chloe Diaz

Maxon's POV

_________________________________

We stand close to each other neither of us backing down. I've learned something about her.

She's not scared of me. I don't intimidate her, and she certainly doesn't listen to me. She's not fawning over me, listening to my every command. She's head strong, and stubborn.

I like that. If she were anyone else she would have ran when she heard my name, but she didn't.

Who are you Nichole? I step closer, hovering my face over hers. I can feel her breath on my lips, and her breath doesn't hitch at the slightest. I don't make her nervous either.

I lick my lips while looking at hers. Without shame she looks at mine, and takes her bottom lip rolling it into her mouth to bite it. She is absolutely captivating. It makes me want to fuck her all over again.

I don't think I've ever wanted anyone more. For fucks sake I invited her to my house, and fucked her all in the same night we met. Usually that would be a one night stand, but she's still here.

Plus I certainly wouldn't mind spending a lot more than one night with her. I have a feeling last night was only a preview of what she could do.

She brings her face even closer to mine, and just as our lips are about to connect she speaks.

"You're cute when you're all hot, and bothered." She says.

I narrow my eyes when she turns around, and tries to walk away.

I grab her arms stopping her, and turning her back around. Without hesitation I smash my lips into hers.

I claim her lips with mine, hungrily, and roughly. She kisses me back just as forceful, and I place my hand in her hair yanking her head back.

I take my other arm wrapping it around her waste. She winces a little at the pain of me pulling her hair, but she doesn't stop me when I kiss her neck.

A moan escapes her, and I know I've found her sweet spot. I add tongue when I start to kiss the spot, and her hands squeeze my shoulders. Her grip is strong. Every little detail about her reveals just how dangerous she is.

I still have a bite mark where she bit my shoulder as she fell apart on top of me.

I bite down nibbling on her skin. Suddenly, I hear someone come in the room, and I pull away from her. I look at her to see a mark on her neck, and I smile.

I see Olivia shooting daggers at Nichole as we pull apart.

"We need to talk." Olivia tells me.

I look at Nichole, and she stands there with an unbothered face. She walks away going upstairs, and I walk over to Olivia.

"What is it?" I ask her, because I would much rather continue what I was just doing.

"Come with me." She says, and I follow her to her room.

Once she shuts the door behind us she looks at me with a serious face, and I know something is wrong. Before I can speak she does.

"Nichole isn't who she says she is."

I instantly roll my eyes. Women, and their jealousy.

"I don't have time for your jealousy Olivia." I say turning around ready to walk away.

"Her real name is Sophia Russo." At her words I turn around to look at her face, and she is deadly serious.

"Russo? As in Stefano Russo?" I ask, because I must be thinking of the wrong person.

"Yes. His daughter." She says to me, and she has a smug look on her face.

"The one that kidnapped Andrea?" I ask, and she nods.

"How do I know you're telling the truth, and not just trying to get me to kill her?" I ask.

"Because I got my information from Vincent. Plus I would never lie to you about something like this." She says.

I don't believe the last part, but that first part is what I do believe. If she got this information from Vincent then it has to be true.

Vincent, and I don't often get along. Although the kid doesn't lie. He's as loyal as they come when it comes to the Marinos. According to him everyone else can burn in hell.

"So your little fuck buddy out there is probably working for her daddy, and that's why she's here. Not to help you."

Her words make me feel like shooting her in the head for some reason. It's not like I had feelings for Nichole, or shall I say Sophia. It's also not Olivia's fault that Nichole has been lying.

But I trusted Nichole enough to bring her into my home. Which is on me, but I'm still going to punish her.

"It's okay baby. I'm here." Olivia reaches out for my hand, but I just move away. I open the door, storming out of the room, and for her own sake I'm thankful Olivia doesn't follow me.

I go to my office, and I get my laptop out. We can't exactly talk about illegal matters over the phone. Luckily I designed a programs that we can talk on. Makenzie has added a few updates.

I get into the system, and I press Lorenzo's name. Andrea answers, and I can see that she's in the kitchen. I see someone behind her cooking. She smiles waving at the camera.

"What is it?" I can hear Vincent yell from off screen. Fucker.

"Rude much." I say rolling my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." Vincent says.

"Vincent! Stop being rude to him." I hear Andrea say, and Vincent goes quiet. I smirk. Andrea can be scary when she wants to.

"I need to ask you a question." I say, and she just nods saying okay.

"What do you know about Sophia Russo?" Her brows furrow.

"She's Stefano Russo's daughter." Is all she says.

"Why haven't I heard much about her?" I ask.

"Apparently Stefano kept her existence a secret, or some shit like that. A couple of years ago she was sent to gather information about Lorenzo. She did this by getting close to me. I knew her as Chloe Diaz."

"What does she look like?"

"A couple of inches shorter than me, but still tall, tan skin, green eyes, and brunette. She had a subtle accent at first, but I think that was fake. Last time I saw her she had a thicker Italian accent. A lot more noticeable than mine, and a little more noticeable than Enzo's was."

That's a perfect description of Nichole. Sophia.
I remind myself.

"Why are you asking?" Andrea asks me.

"I have to go." Is all I say before closing my laptop.