Chapter 7 - Drama

Maxon's POV

_________________________________

I wake up to the sound of my door creaking. I furrow my brows slowly opening my eyes. I look at the door to see Olivia standing in the room.

Her face holds several different emotions. Anger, hurt, even betrayal. At first I'm confused as to why, and then I feel someone moving beside me.

I look over to see Nichole asleep naked, and I realize that I'm still naked as well. The memories of how I fucked her last night come rushing back to me. If Olivia weren't in the room I might go for another round, because my name had never sounded so fucking good before.

I place my attention back on Olivia, and my eyes widen when I see tears start to fall down her eyes. Shit. She slams the door shut, and I look over when Nichole starts to slowly awake.

"What's going on?" She asks me.

I'm disturbed at how much I'm attracted to her early morning confusion.

"Nothing. Stay here." I order her as I get up putting my underwear, and pants back on.

I close the door behind me, and I walk into the kitchen. Olivia's sits at the counter crying into her hands.

"Was I not enough for you?!" She yells at me.

"Oli-"

"No! I did everything you ever wanted! I listened! I was perfect! I loved you, so why couldn't you just love me back?! You don't even fucking know her?! She almost fucking killed me last night, and you fuck her! Do you even fucking care about me?!" She yells at me letting out all of her frustration.

"Of course I care about you Liv. I just can't love you, and I've told you that before."

"I know, and it was stupid of me to think that I could change that." She gets up from the stool, and walks out of the front door leaving the house.

She's right. What the hell was I thinking last night? I don't even know Nichole. Why would I sleep with her? I've never been a man to think with my dick, so why am I starting now.

Why the fuck did I even invite her here? Her helping me catch Stefano still wasn't a bad idea. She impressed me, and I can admit when I need the help.

Although her staying here, and me sleeping with her was not necessary for that to happen. So why did I sleep with her, and why did I invite her to stay with me? She even fucking insisted that she didn't stay with me, and I still wanted her here.

I look over when I hear the room door open, and she steps out wearing one of my shirts.

"I hope it's okay that I borrowed this. I just didn't want to put that dress back on." She says.

"Yeah it's fine." I say rubbing my hand over my face.

"I'm sorry if I caused problems with you, and..."

"Olivia." I finish for her, and she nods.

"You shouldn't have slept with me." She says, and her tone is more indifferent than any other woman I've heard after sleeping with them.