Chapter 16 - Scream

Maxon's POV

_________________________________

"Beautiful." I whisper to her.

Her eyes light up when I say this. I know I don't, but I feel like I know her. What she told me about her past could be a lie just to get me to trust her, but it isn't. I know it isn't.

I don't know what the feeling is, but Sophia makes me feel something. Something I've never felt before. It's like a rush of adrenaline in the best fucking way possible.

She throws her head back, moaning when I attack her breasts with my mouth. I suck, and bite on her hard nipples as she pushes her hips forward, grinding against my erection.

I squeeze her ass with my hands guiding her hips. She bites her lip trying to contain her moans. I hate it when she does that.

"Let me hear you." I order her.

For once she listens letting her moans fall out of her mouth as I grunt.

"Fuck Sophia."

I pick her up carrying her to the nearest room which happens to be my office. I shut the door behind us.

"I've wanted to rip those pants off you ever since you put them on." I say looking down at her legs.

"I know." She says.

I look up to see her smiling at me. I look at her nipples to see them still red, and swollen from my abuse.

I place my hand around her throat pulling her in to kiss me. I pull my shirt over my head, and I love the way her eyes trail down my body in hunger.

I drop to my knees.

She watches in astonishment at my actions. Sophia is the only woman I will ever get on my knees for.

I pull her leggings down along with her underwear letting her step out of them. I strike her with my tongue, licking her clit.

She moans throwing her head back as she grips my hair roughly, tugging on the strands.

I give her all that I have wanting to please the vixen to her fullest extent. I lap my tongue up, and down her until I slide my tongue into her entrance.

I grip her ass with my hands holding her up. I slap her ass earning another moan from her.

I take one of my hands pushing my fingers into her. Her legs start to tremble, and I stand up lifting her off the ground.

"You taste so fucking good." I tell her.

I take my hand sliding everything off my desk letting all of it fall to the ground. I sit her on the desk pushing her stomach down for her to lay back.

She lays on her back, and I immediately get back to work, pumping my fingers inside of her.

I add a third finger, and I begin to add my tongue wanting one goal.

I pull out all of my tricks, and her moans start to build up telling me that I'm close to getting what I want.

I hook my fingers inside of her three times while still pumping, and Sophia squirts. She squeezes her breasts in her hands as she arches on my desk as her orgasm breaks loose.

I pull her off of the desk not giving her time to catch her breath. I kiss her deeply before turning her around, and bending her over.

I quickly take my pants off thrusting into her. A moan escapes my lips at the first thrust.

Sophia is absolute perfection. She's made for me in every way.

I can't contain myself when I'm with her. I take her by the hips ramming into her as hard I can pouring all of my strength into her, and stuffing myself inside of her.

Sophia would never admit it, but she loves the way I handle her.

I keep one of my hands on her hip as my other goes to her hair. I take a fistful of her hair in my hand balling it up.

I pull her head back roughly hearing her wince at the pain. Her nails dig into the edge of the desk as she tries to hold herself up.

I pull out of her for a second to turn her around, and place her back on top of the desk. I slide back into her immediately connecting our lips.

Her arms are thrown around my shoulders as she grips my hair with both hands.

Her moans are muffled into my mouth as she bites my lip making me groan.

"Maxon." She moans my name while arching her back.

I grab her neck pulling her face back forwards.

"Eyes on me." I tell her.

Her eyes lock with mine, and for a split second hers squeeze shut.

"Fuck!" She curses.

My grip on her neck tightens, and her eyes open.

She starts to pull on my body pulling me on top of her. I climb on top of the desk as she lays on her back with me on top of her.

We're going to be red, and bruised from fucking on the desk but neither of us care.

I lift her hips a little with my hands. I throw my head back as I feel myself growing closer by the second. I lean down whispering into her ear.

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around me love."

My words make her fall apart underneath me as she moans my name, clenching around me. I watch as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

She whimpers as I slowly, but roughly begin to fuck her. I begin to rub her clit with my thumb, and she scratches down my back.

I grunt at the stinging pain of her nails dragging down my skin.

I switch our positions moving her on top of me. I take her hips in my hands guiding her as she rides me.

She squeezes her breasts again digging her nails into them as she rides me. I pick her hips up slamming her down.

I begin drilling into her, and she stops moaning completely. She begins to whimper as tears fall down her eyes.

She begins gasping for air repeatedly before stuttering the words

"Don...don't...sto...stop. I'm going to fucking scream!" She tells me.

A deep moan erupts from my chest at her words. Fucking hell.

"Fucking scream baby!" I tell her.

"Maxon!"

A scream tears through her throat as she crumbles to pieces her orgasm piercing through her body.

I follow after her filling her up with my cum.