Chapter 4

'Ironic losers'
▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

They were in her lab after Thor had thrown his hammer and Ultron made another fucking Pinocchio reference.

He had wiped everything out. All the work was gone. He had used the Internet as an escape hatch. Tara was beyond pissed.

She was pissed at Ultron. She was mad that piece of medal had wiped her computer. She was just mad.

Maybe she was just finding things to blame, no she blamed Death and her destiny. She was ready to die. She wanted to die. But no, here she was typing on her computer trying to fix it.

But she couldn't. Banging her fist on the table and throwing her keyboard at the wall breaking it in half, gaining the team's attention.

"Motherfucker" She swore, trying to not lash out, when was the last time she cried, she couldn't remember.

She sighed "All your work is gone. Ultron cleared out. He used the internet as an escape hatch." She explained trying to not sound about ready to jump out of the window.

"Ultron" Steve sighed disappointed.

Nat said "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."

"He's in your files, he's on the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodes asked.

Hill responded "Nuclear codes." Bitsy was getting more stressed the more they talked so she stood up and calmly walked out.

She needed to breathe, she never got a break, it was always one problem after the other.

It was like something was just trying to make her lash out. To just up and leave, but she knew she couldn't leave her family, not again. She needed them. She needed James.

Back in the lab the team had no idea how to help her, not even Tony.

Tara had gone to her room. Once she closed the door she had walked over to her dresser and pulled out a book. She hadn't opened it since she got here but she thought now was a good time.

It was a photo book that Death had allowed her to take with her as well as some odds and ends. Things that she cared very deeply about.

It was filled with muggle and magical pictures of her and the other Marauders. Even a few of her family she didn't like, they were still family. She even had a whole 10 pages of just Reggie and her.

She had learned what happened to him once she met Death and she still hates herself for it. He had realized his mistake and tried to help but it was to late.

She had not fought to get him to come with her. It was her fault, she was put in Gryffindor and broke their bond.

There were photos of her and her friends first prank, their first time at the Weird Sister's concert. Photos of their midnight sleepovers, and when they all dressed and acted like each other for a week and had all the teachers frustrated wanting nothing more then to Curcio them.

She had got stuck with James and had to go through his daily routine of flirting with the famous Lily Evans. Which was funny but still very saddening. It was one of her favorite memories.

Or when they had all got their Patronus. Which still confused her, Remus was a wolf and Sirius was a dog until he found out he had loved Moony. James was a stag and hers was a doe, Peters was a rat. Huh ironic isn't it.

But in the back Evans and Snapes, they were the same. It was odd because Lily said she had loved James, they were a couple during this time in the photo and it made no sense to her. Maybe it was because her brain was foggy but it didn't add up yet.

But she would understand.

She flipped the page, the time when she had been on her monthly during a party and was not feeling good so Remus, Peter, James, and Sirius had gone to the kitchens and brought back snacks so they could all watch a muggle movie together.

Although Peter turned out bad, he was still a good person when he was younger. Though she hated the person he was, she still loved the person he used to be.

She felt her eyes sting and quickly shut the book and put it back in its place. She needed to be strong and there for her family. She couldn't break now, no they had things to do. So with that she headed back to her lab.

To say Pietro was confused would be an understatement. It's been bugging him since he saw that girl during the first fight.

He felt that he knew her but he's positive he's never met her, the way she had frozen when she saw him. With a look of recognition and a whole lot of pain, she had definitely known him.

She had looked so familiar but once again he reminds himself he's never once seen her before. He felt sad when he looked at her and he did not know why. There was something else he was feeling but he pushed that away instantly.

How could he love her? He's never met her before. So you can see why he was confused and quite frankly frustrated that he couldn't stop thinking about her. She was gorgeous, long dark hair, pretty blueish-silver eyes. He had caught his thoughts and returned back to his previous ones.

He had memories that were not his but had the beautiful girl in them, as well as a few other people he has also never met but felt like he knew them.

Wanda was most likely very confused with his thoughts, but she had not yet said anything. Maybe she thinks he was crazy.

Pietro shrugged he probably was.

When Bitsy had finally found the team, they all watched her as she took a seat. They seemed to be looking through files. Oh well, she picked some up and started going through them like everyone else was.

Next chapter Wanda uses her mind tricks.
I hope you're enjoy
-Greeds <3

1041 words