Chapter 6

'Weak and vulnerable'
▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

Pietro had seen what his sister Wanda had done to Tara. She looked so small and vulnerable, her screams were so loud you could hear them from a mile away.

He tried to get her to stop, but Wanda said it was a order and pulled him away. He was heartbroken, seeing her in so much pain hurt him.

But they were on different sides.

Tony had heard her and rushed over pulling her to him. She had struggled to break free, screaming. Ear shattering shrieks along with heart wrenching sobs came from the small girl. He had only held her tighter, and ordered someone, to get the hulk under control.

The others were waiting with a worried expression on their faces. She had looked lifeless, empty, she had it the worst out of all of them and that was saying something because what they saw terrified them. So what ever she went through must had been terrible.

He sat down with her curled up into him, stroking her dark hair. He wanted to cry, she did everything for everyone and was a wonderful person. She didn't deserve what had happened to her. He hated everyone who ever did her wrong.

Clint was flying the jet when Hill had spoke "The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for banner's arrest, but it is in the air."

Tony sighed still playing with his daughter's hair "Stark relief foundation?" He questioned.

"All ready on the scene, how's the team?" She asked worriedly.

The team shared a look "everyones... We took a hit. Bitsy the most. We'll shake it off." As he looked down at her.

"Well, for now, stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here," she replied

"So run and hide?"

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer," Hill explained.

Tony shook his head "Neither do we." switching of the call and looked at Clint "Hey, you wanna switch out?"

Clint looked at Tara "No, I'm good. If you want to get a Kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out." He suggested.

"A few hours from where?" He questioned gazing at him.

Clint simply said safe house and turned back around.

Tony looked down at his little girl and smiled softly.

"We will talk about this later, we're about to land, take a nap ok?" He softly said fixing her hair.

She just stared at him while nodding. Drifting off to sleep already sure she would awake from a nightmare.

Tony had woken Tara when they landed helping her out of the jet.

Clint looked happy as he called "Honey, I'm home." His wife Lauren came walking out. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." He explained to her.

"Hey" She smiled and kissed him.

Tony stood shocked "This is an agent of some sort." Then two kids came running down the stairs.

"Dad!" Lila exclaimed happily jumping to hug her father.

"These are... Smaller agents." Tony tried to explain.

The little girl asked, "Did you bring Auntie Nat?" while Natasha smiled "Why don't you hug her and find out?" And proceeded to hug her.

Steve replied "Sorry for barging in on you." While looking around.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony responded while fixing his daughters hair, it was no use he needed a brush.

Lauren looked down at Tara and felt like she was going to cry. The girl looked so small and fragile, with her hair a mess and tears on her face.

Clint had told her about Tara, he had said she was the most amazing person. Lauren knew about her first life as well, Clint had told her.

Tony walked over to the couch while the team watched minus Thor who had left. He helped her sit down "Sweety, what did you see?" He said softly while brushing her hair with a comb that was on the table.

He knew she liked it when he did her hair. It calmed her. She took a deep breath "I was back in the basement" She chocked out. The team didn't know what she was talking about but Tony did.

"Oh, my darling don't worry you'll never have to see her again." Hugging her after securing the braid he had completed.

She silently cried "She was going to hurt Reggie so I stepped in and she got mad. An-and dragged me to the basement. She cursed me over and over again by the time she was bored you couldn't even see my skin tone." She explained while Tony and the others listened. Who treats their child like that, it was disgusting.

Tony shushed her "You're safe, don't worry, and what happened to your brother was not your fault," He said sternly.

Tara shook her head "I should have dragged him with me. I asked four times if he wanted to come with me and Siri. I should have forced him." She sobbed digging her head into his chest.

That was only a percentage of the things she failed at but it was one of the biggest, she left her brother to die in that hell hole.

"You did what you could. It was not your fault you would have died if you stayed and then I would not have you now. Do you understand?" He questioned as he looked her in the eyes. He will not lose his daughter.

She nodded her head wiping her face. It wasn't her fault, she was just sad he was gone.

  ▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

To make it clear she told Tony all of the details of her past life.
The rest of the team know she had another life and that she loved her best friend.
Enjoy<3
-Greeds

P.s I have all the chapters, I'm just slowly releasing them.

989 words