Chapter 5

'Longing'
   ▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

The team was at a Salvage yard. They had gone through the files and found the Wakanda brand for thieves which led them to their next adventure. So now they were looking for Klaue, the team could hear him talking to Ultron.

"Ahh, junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said while appearing in his Iron Man suit.

Ultron turned his gaze to us "If I have to." Tara was trying very hard not to look over at the boy whose eyes were burning holes into her head.

He wanted to know why he has memories of her and some people who called him James. He doe not know who this James was, but he was determined to find out.

He felt safe around her for some reason, he had a feeling of longing. He loves her but does not know why.

And it's frustrating.

"We don't have to break anything," Said Thor who was two people down from her holding his hammer up.

Sighing shaking his head Ultron replied, "Clearly you've never made an omelet." At that, she snorted.

Tony laughed "He beat me by one second." They really were alike.

Ja-Pietro had spoken up "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Gesturing to the weapons with his hand.

"This was never my life." He sighed turning to look at him shaking his head.

Of course, Steve went all speech on them. "You two can still walk away from this," Wanda smirked looking back at him "Oh, we will."

"I know you've suffered." He started but got cut off by Ultron.

"Ughhhh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

She rolled her eyes "You know for someone who 'isn't like Stark' you sure act a lot like him." She responded in a bored tone. She was freaking out on the inside, Ja-Pietro was right there and all she wanted to do was tackle him in a hug and never let go.

But he wasn't James so he wouldn't know.

The team had seen she was having a hard time staying where she was, Maybe him and James looked alike? They did not know.

She saw Ultron attack her father, and the drones had drop down to attack Steve and Thor. What did she miss? She really needed to pay attention more. They were fighting already so she had joined in to help.

She was fending off some guys, kicking one in the stomach then proceeded to snap one's neck. She was using her mist to fling the ones nearby away from her and stopped their hearts.

She saw Steve knock Ja-Pietro down "Stay down kid." While walking away. Tara sighed and helped him up.

"Why do I feel like I know you? I've never seen you before." He questioned, he would finally get his answers.

"Yes, you have." She smiled sadly.

Pietro asked "Care to explain, I've been very confused lately. And I had this longing feeling when I left." He was being blunt but he didn't want to tiptoe around it. He needed answers.

That was news to her. Why was he longing for her? His emotions should not have changed from her past, sure he was a bit different but he has the same soul.

"Well, my names Tara but I also go by Bitsy. Once this is over I'll explain it I promise, it's just a long story ok?" She told him. Pietro nodded his head then leaned down to kiss her cheek and raced off.

What was happening? He should not have feelings for her, he has the same soul.

She was too stunned to notice the Wanda girl sneak up on her and use her magic. Suddenly she was in the basement of her old home, chained up like an animal. Wait, she remembered this. It was the day before she ran away with Sirius!

She didn't want to relive this, she tugged at the chains trying to get free. She heard the door open and began to panic she could not breathe.

Her hands shook and her heart pounded in her chest. Lungs felling like they could explode at any moment, she was not able to get proper air which made her breathing even worse.

She was getting closer, Tara's vision was blurry due to all the salty tears. She was right in front of her, she felt so small and vulnerable.

"Oh is Tara scared? Well, you should be!" Her mother said in a frightening voice grabbing her chin roughly.

This was not real, this was not real she kept saying. It was just in her head. She watched as her mother raised her wand to cast the spell.

Squeezing her eyes shut, all she felt was pain, why did it hurt so much? It felt like white-hot knives cutting into her skin. The feeling of fire coursing through her body, heating it up.

She had been through much worse, so why did this hurt ten times more? It was one torture curse, was she really that weak when she was younger? Maybe this was her worst memory, she did not know. Sure she has had worse things brought upon her but this will always be the worst. Her most vulnerable moment yet.

Then just like that it was gone she could faintly hear someone frantically calling her name. By the time her eyes focused and she became aware, she noticed her throat was dry and sore, had she been screaming?

"Sweety look at me. You're safe. Calm down. Shh, I'm here." Her father had said softly helping her up and carrying her to the jet.

"I don't want to go back, please don't make me go back!" She had cried still not totally out of her daze clutching to him as her life depended on it. She couldn't go back, she refused to.

Setting her down gently and stroking her hair "Don't worry, you're not going anywhere." He had a feeling of what she had saw because she says the same thing after she has a nightmare.

                       ♡

Hi lovely's!
Ok what do you think?
But thanks for reading!
Enjoy <3
-Greeds

1046 words