Chapter 14

'Finally'
▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

"That was quite dramatic my love, don't you think?"

Tara laughed and turned towards her husband "I was emotionally distressed, give me a break James."

"Yes, she was crying over your dumb ass- ow!" Sirius rubbed his head and looked at Remus in betrayal. With his hand on his heart he put on a pout and batted his eyes. "You would hurt your lover? Your one true love? Your fine piece of as- "

Remus eyes widened "oi, shut up!" He looked away with a reddened face.

"At least you got to have your special moment, I kicked the bucket twice and still haven't gotten any loving." James slouched with a pout on his face.

Sirius whipped his head around and stared in disgust "Don't talk about shagging my sister!" while slapping his head.

"Ow!"

"Hey, knock it off. Besides, we still haven't gone on our honeymoon. I'm thinking of the land of souls, it's quite beautiful." Tara suggested while taking a sip.

James smirked "Then I'll get some taste."

Sirius started chasing James around the room. And although she could never have anyone from both verses at once the combined version of James and Pietro was enough for her.

Death was happy that his young one had peace after so long. Now it was his time to retire in a sense, no more would he hold all others' deaths. All he had was his own and maybe even have a chat with Life. But not after leaving a how-to guide for his child.

After all, Death was a bastard.

▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

It's the end but I have many more stories to come. I'm currently working on a jegulus fic. I'm very sorry it took so long to get the last chapter done, I was having a rough time. Thank you for all the support, even the finest nice comment was fulfilling. Until next time.

-Greeds

317 words.