Chapter 12

'Advantage'
▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

In the gear room, the Avengers and guests were training making sure all of their weapons were working.

Tara's worked just fine; being woven from death's cloak made them super sharp and shiny, she wanted to battle someone.

Looking around she spotted her brother and Wanda sitting and talking, probably about their future or whatnot, you know the drill "if I don't make it out alive" crap.

She understands of course; it's just she didn't like living she rather be in the realm of death.

"Daddy, come spar with me" she called out ignoring Clint's dirty mind at the way she called her father.

She never had a 'father' so this was completely understandable, she wished to be a child again and the name made her feel better.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now come, please." She was twitching needing to release some power. This was gonna be good.

Tony knew not to go easy on her unless he wanted her to be pouty for the rest of the day.

Tara backed up a inch or two waiting for him to make the first move, he was smart yes but he lacked restraint and was impatient most the time.

Just like she thought he swung first causing her to duck right and kick him in the shin. He grunted and almost collapsed forward but he balanced out and tried to grab her shoulder, Tara misted to the other side and swung at his stomach.

Tony was losing and he Couldnt even be mad, he was getting his ass kicked.

He lunged forward and tried to get a punch in but she dropped to the floor and seized his feet. Tony landed with a thud and chocked a gasp when Tara placed her foot on his throat.

She smiled, "I win." holding her hand out to her dad as a way to say sorry and help him up.

Pietro laughed "old man" he grumbled under his breath.

Tara turned to him "can you do better?" she smirked and it irked him how much she affected him. He walked up to her and stroked her cheek, sneakily grabbing her wrist and knocking her down.

Bitsy grunted and smoked to the other side of him and kicked him in the back knowing that it wouldn't hurt as much as it would if he was not enhanced.

Using his speed he threw swing after swing only landing a few on her. She jumped and wrapped her legs around him, and as he looked up she kissed him upside down allowing her to take him to the ground since he was a bit distracted.

"Another win for me Amor," Tara exclaimed.

"No fair, you cheated draga"

She shook her head and helped him up "no, I simply used it as an advantage."

Tara and the others grabbed their things and quickly went to bed, they would all have a hard day tomorrow, and none of them were ready for what the day would bring.

Shorter than normal, but school is kicking my butt.
We are almost done and I'm so excited to finish!
I have multiple stories in my drafts waiting to be published.

I will update tomorrow evening, I have been busy these past few weeks. - edited

-Greeds <3

547 words