Chapter 10

'Soulmates'
▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

Bitsy was angry. No. Furious, yes that's it. After all her life had been fucked up by some redhead, she needed to let out her power before it exploded and hurt someone.

Tara appeared in front of everyone, seemingly out of nowhere.

"I'm rerouting the upload," Tony stated, typing away clearly not caring about the fighting. Tara watched as she felt a piece of death near, one of her own.

Thor entered and hit the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful wave of lightning through it that brought the body to life. "WAIT" they all screamed staring shocked at the new entity.

Tara looked in awe. It was her brother, the Mind Stone but with a body; Created by Death during the big bang, the beginning of life itself. The others were talking while they fought and suddenly her mist flared and everyone stopped to look at her.

Vision smiled brightly "Sister!" he met her in the middle and hugged her tightly. "How I missed you" she never really met him, however she had done a great deal of talking to him in the realm of death.

"It's nice to talk to you." She smiled lightly "A lot has happened since we last talked" she spoke with a sad smile.

Vision nodded aware of what had happened.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Rogers asked.

Tara glared at him "HE was created by Death, Thor just gave him a boost." Everyone backed down from her glare. She was scary when angered and they didn't want a repeat of last time.

Bruce spoke up warily "What, the gem?"

"He's the Mind Stone," Bitsy said stepping closer to Pietro who grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

She had got lost in his embrace, loving the way his arms felt around her waist an- oh merlin she was grateful Wanda could not read her mind. Such sinful thoughts.

She snapped back into reality when she heard Banner call him a monster. "He is not a monster, he is a child of the one pulling your life string. I would advise you not to insult him, besides you insult me with such things as well," she stated firmly. She wouldn't have it, no one insults Death and his kin except her.

'I'm glad you feel that way' Death was highly amused, shortly she will have had lost all her resentment towards him and would be replaced with gratefulness, it was only a matter of time.

'I'm tired of you spooking me out of nowhere.' she responded bemused. Pietro had looked down concerned about why she had flinched but only got a shake of the head.

Wanda kept a guarded stance while slowly revealing what she had seen. "I looked in your head and saw annihilation." She didn't want her brother to be harmed but with what she saw he's in pretty good hands.

"Look again."

Clint scoffed "Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me." He doesn't fancy being controlled.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor trailed off catching the look Tara sent him.

"HE." How many times does she have to tell them? "Vision is a he" she glared.

"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve quickly caught his wording and rephrased it. He had to be careful, even though Tara knew this thin- him, he had to be sure.

Vision sighed, they wouldn't understand "I don't think it's that simple."

"Well, it better get real simple real soon." Clint didn't like this situation at all. Especially since the twin was in the same room as him.

Vision knew his sister was on the other side and he loved her as well did their siblings ,but he would have to listen to her complain after this- but he stood for all things life. "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all."

"Aw Vis, why aren't you ever on my side." Tara chuckled, it had been an ongoing argument of theirs because while Vision and their brother's space and time were on the support life side, Tara, soul, power, and reality were death enthusiasts.

Yay death!

It wasn't like they wanted the world to crash and burn. It's just souls in the realm of death were happy and content, there was no pain or any problems. No starvation or poverty. No war and no judgment, well unless you're in the mist. Besides watching those who deserve to die serves as great amusement.

Their siblings wanted humanity to learn from their mistakes and evolve. And while they agree, the pro-death siblings had seen and witnessed the true horrors of the future.

"What do you mean by your side?" Her dad asked, if Vision stood for life then did that mean she stood for death?

Tara quickly realized how bad that sounded "I'm just saying death is peaceful, no more pain and heartache. Loved ones reunited with lost ones. Life is amazing and beautiful and can be great but with war and criminals, it all causes pain. And I get that without pain humanity would not grow but I've already had a life full of it." she shrugged, she sounded so selfish and so ignorant but she was tired of living, tired of being away from her family.

It's been forty-one year's not including (thousands of year's) the time she spent in limbo and in the realm of death since she's seen them.

And with that, she took Pietro and Wanda to their guest rooms.

Pietro was on his way to get answers. Every thought and question, every memory was going to be solved and answered.

He was jitty with anticipation and tried to calm down a little bit. He knocked on the door trying to contain his nervousness.

When the door opened his breath hitched "yes Pietro?" There stood Tara in only a sweater and a pair of briefs. His mind went elsewhere and he was disappointed in himself for it.

"I-i wanted to... You said once we were on the same side you would explain." He cursed his nerves for the stuttering. Bitsy smiled she knew he would be coming to her sooner or later.

"Come in." They both sat on her bed for a minute saying nothing. Tara shifted to face him "I am going to show you memories, I don't have them all because some were stolen from me, but ill try." Pietro noticed she had tensed and soothed her by drawing small circles on her thigh.

"Do what you can," he spoke calmly and softly staring into her eyes.

"Okay"

She was nervous but hid it remarkably well. Once she grabbed his hands and closed her eyes, they were both transported to a memory of the first time they had met.

New chapter is out hope you enjoyed it. <3
-Greeds

1170 words