Chapter 11

'I'm going to be in Gryffindor'
▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

When Pietro said he wanted answers this wasn't how he pictured he would receive them.

He definitely didn't expect to feel so overwhelmed with all that he had learned, and they were still missing pieces because of that girl. Evans, was it? He frankly didn't care.

He now understood why he feels the way he does, why he loves Tara.

Sirius and Remus had gone through so much, and Peter, oh if he ever got the chance to meet him, it wouldn't be pretty. He looked at Tara, her head was low, and tears were dripping down her face. "Hey, it's okay," he whispered trying to pull her to him.

Tara struggled to get out of his hold "No, no, no, it's not okay. It's not, your dead, everyone is dead. And I can't see them until I'm done here, and I miss you, an-and Siri and Remus. I miss Regulus and his hugs, I miss Harry. Merlin, I miss him, he was my son and I did everything for him. I tought him how to speak and read, I was there for his first accidental magic and when he rode his first training broom." She had slumped in his hold letting him rock her back and forth, the others felt the unstable magic and quickly walked to her room.

She barely ever mentioned Harry, it was a sore spot. And when she does it's when she accidentally says too much.

Tara missed her son so much. He was all she had left and would risk her life over and over again for. "And I don't know why he started to rebel against me, but it hurt so much. I understood that I wasn't lily and I hated her for that. I hated her but I was happy James was happy, but then I found out what she did and all I can think of is ripping her limb from limb." She was angry and hurt but above all, she was disappointed in herself, she shouldn't feel this way.

It's selfish and annoying, she's pitying herself instead of fixing things. She has a new fresh start, friends and family in this universe, a second chance. There was no use in dwelling on the past she supposed, their was so much to look forward to. She had Tony her 'Father' and a brilliant one at that, as well as a second soon-to-be dad Stephen. She saw the sly peeks of one another, even if magic fingers hasn't been at the tower for a while.

Tara had Pietro, her soulmate was right by her and here she was crying over him being dead. He's alive and well, and she'll make sure it stays that way.

Bitsy sat up and wiped her tears "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry." She felt vulnerable for crying but she also felt relieved, it had been bottled up for quite a while.

"Your alright, draga it is normal to cry and feel sadness, some just hide it better." He spoke with such softness that made the others felt was their time to leave, feeling as if they were intruding.

Tara stared at him having a sudden urge to kiss him, and kiss him she did. It was her second kiss, her first with a drunk Potter. This was nice and relaxing, their was no sparks or fireworks just the feeling of content and happiness.

They pulled away with pleasant smiles and shiny eyes. "We should get ready we have some evil hardwire to destroy." Tara laughed and pulled Pietro up and led him to the gear room.

She would make sure he was safe and out of harms way, even if it meant having to fully accept her role as Deaths heiress.

Short chapter but this story is almost over and I hope you're enjoying it!
-Greeds <3

669 words