Chapter 9

'My child'
     ▸ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ┈┈┈┈ ♡ ◂

Tara loved the realm of death. It was a beautiful sight to see, all the spirits roaming the lands.

Friends and family reuniting, husbands and wives hugging after one passed before the other. She wished she could see her family, but she can't until she finishes her job on Earth.

"Come to the gardens, I will heal you." Death spoke in his usual raspy voice. She has questions, which she will get.

Well, some she will get the others she needs to find out. If he just gave her answers she will start to rely on him.

"I miss them"

"I know you do my child but it is not time yet. You have things to do, besides once you get to know Pietro, he and James will become one in the afterlife. Pain will not be an issue anymore, and I am sorry for the pain you go through but it is what must be done for humanity won't evolve without it." Even though she's not looking at him, he's confident he has her full attention. Besides her wounds were almost healed.

Tara nodded, eyebrows wrinkled "What about Evans? How would she feel when she finds out her husband doesn't love her?" If James and Pietro love her then why did he marry Evans? She groaned and tossed her head back. It didn't make any sense, all she does now is ask questions that don't get answers.

Death sigh maybe she needs a little help. Give his child a break. So he stood up and grabbed her arm transporting them both somewhere in time. Huh, she recognized this it was their 5th year at Hogwarts.

"Why are we here?"

"This is when the situation started now hush it's happening." He knows she won't like it but it must be done for her to know the truth.

James Potter was walking down the corridor after potions class. He had to get out of there, he was going crazy. The way Avery was all over Tara, made his wand hand twitch. He won't take no for an answer, fucking dunce.

"WAIT" Tara looked behind him to see herself running towards James. He stopped and waited for her to catch up.

"Are you okay? You seemed upset." Her younger self questioned.

Bitsy was mega confused at the moment. When the fuck did this happen? "When did thi-"

"You will see, now I will go to give you privacy." Death vanished in a second.

James sigh "Avery doesn't know when to stop." He started to pace back and forth.

"Why does it matter. I can take care of myself, the last time he tried to touch me he was in the hospital wing for 3 weeks." Young Bitsy chuckled warily.

James snapped.

"I JUST DON'T LIKE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU! THE WAY HE TRYS TO TOUCH YOU! I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS TO TOUCH YOU!" He pushed her up against the wall "I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO LOOK AT YOU, TO-TO... To love you" His voice rang throughout the corridor but was cut to a whisper upon the last 3 words.

Tara was stunned when- what... What just happened... when di- she was cut off by the sight that was in front of her. James fucking Potter was kissing her younger self.

James was slowly calming down, the feel of her lips on his. The way her hands tangled in his hair and drifted to his neck, leaving a tingling sensation behind. He's wanted this since their 3rd year when he found out his schoolboy crush was a schoolboy in love.

He pulled her closer to him if that was even possible. He was tired of not getting what he wanted, and she hasn't pulled away meaning she had to of had some feelings for him.

"I love you too." Bitsy panted between kisses. She was pulled into a hug and felt tears on her shoulder.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that" He cried into her shoulder. Her eyes watered "I love you so much, I love you more than I love myself." He confessed to her now starring into her eyes.

She closed her eyes and placed a short passionate kiss on his lips. And then another to the corner of his mouth. He rubbed her sides and was about to talk but was cut off.

"James? Tara?" Evans was standing there. Livid. He was supposed to love her. Not Black.

Tara smiled "Evans, hey" She was embarrassed they had been caught an-

"Obliviate" Bitsy and James' eyes glazed over and looked at Evans, who was smiling at them but it seemed forced.

"Are you ready to go my child?" Death had come back to get her just before it overwhelmed her. And just like that, they were in limbo, not quite the realm of death just in between.

"Wh-why would she... A-and how... cause?!" She was hyperventilating, why would- so Evans did like him sooner than 6th year. All those memories that felt unfinished, there was a reason. It was her. Always fucking her. What did she do to James to make him so head over heels for her?

Sure, a love potion would not have worked because his body would have built a tolerance to it, also Harry would hold no love. But there are other ways to do so, darker ways.

Evans ruined her life. Took James from her, erased all the special moments between them. And caused her a lot of pain, well more than she received from her parents.

Evans was a friend who she couldn't resent for being happy, now she was the Bitch who ruined her life.

She smiled.

Alright, new short chapter!
Hope you enjoy <3
-Greeds

973 words