1. Rakuzan

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

Today is my first day at Rakuzan High. I'm kinda nervous because I don't know anyone here but I never had trouble making friends. Making friends is useless if you can't keep them.

I sighed before I started to walk towards the school. There was a lot of students trying to catch the attention of the first-years there. You could see posters like ' Join the cooking club now' or ' You won' t regret joining the chess club'. You could notice some of them offering handouts as well. His poster would propably say ' join us because I am absolute'

Because I wasn't paying much attention to where I was heading to, it was no surprise when I bumped into someone. Doesn't mean I wasn't a little startled though.

"Uh sorry I wasn't looki-" I started to apologise but that someone I bumped into interrupted me. "I' m fine, really. Don't worry about it." He said and I looked up to see his face. Damn, he's really handsome.

"Anyways, do you know which club you'll join? Our club kinda needs a manager so if you're intrested here's the application. Well it was nice meeting you, but I need to go now. See ya!" Before I could reply he was already gone. Bye I guess lol.

I looked at the application and it read "Join the basketball team" Well, here we go again.

English isn't my first language so if there's any mistakes, please don't hate

Love you, pumpkin 🎃