2. The new manager

I heard the sound of balls hitting the ground as I was walking to the gym

I heard the sound of balls hitting the ground as I was walking to the gym. The closer I got, the more I wanted to turn around. It will be alright, nothing will hurt you there. Or so I throught.

Just when I came to the gym I got hit by a ball. Who the fu-. "Oh shit. I'm really sorry, I didn't see you. Are you okay?" I rubbed my head as I looked up. Oh It's that guy I bumped into earlier.

"It's cool. You didn't hit me that hard anyway." I replied and I looked around. The gym was pretty big, bigger than the one at my middle school but about the same size as the one at Teiko. It reminds me of the good times. But about the bad times as well.

"Hey, You're the girl who bumped into me. Nice seeing you again. So... Are you joining the basketball team as our manager?" He asked with a cheerful smile on his face . I hesitated at first but then I made my decision. I won't be a coward anymore.

"Hmm sure, it's not like I have anything better to do in ny free time." I said and I smile softly at him. I swear I saw him blush slightly for a while. Well It's propably just in my head.

"I have to introduce you to the captain. He's a little scary, but he shouldn't hurt you unless you disobey him." He warned me and shot me an anxious smile. His smile is kinda cute.

I'm not too worried about the captain that much. I mean, no one could be more scary than my former captain from Teiko, Akashi seijuro. Maybe if I knew who was Rakuzans basketball team captain, I wouldn't have joined. Or maybe I wouldn't go to Rakuzan at all.

Hope you like this story so far, pumpkin 🎃