7. Practise Game

It's friday and we have a practise match with Kaijo today

It's friday and we have a practise match with Kaijo today. The others are quite excited about it. Even Akashi seems to be in a good mood. 

When the Kaijo basketball team arrives I immediatelly recognise my former classmate and infamous model Kise Ryouta. Our eyes meet and shock is evident on his face. Oh, so that's why Kaijo sounded familiar to me.

I want to greet him but Akashi beats me to it. "Ryouta, nice to see you again." He smiles politely at him and Kise flashes him one of his bright smiles. "You too Akashicchi, Oh!         Y/n-cchi how are you doing? It's been so long since I last saw you." He pulls me into a tight hug. I look up at him and I chuckle slightly. "I'm doing great. How about you?"

"I'm alright. Anyways are you free after this? So we could catch up the time. I heard there's a nice café nearby. Don't worry, my treat." I blush and nod my head. Unfortunately for me a certain someone just had to ruin this moment. "Y/n shouldn't you be helping the team instead of flirting with our oponent?" Akashi smirks. What the hell? I wasn't flirting with anyone. Who does he think he is?

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and go encourage the team before the game starts.

After the game

Rakuzan won. What a shocker. "Good gob guys. You all did great today." I praise them but it seems like I'm the only one who looks happy about the victory. It's like they knew they would win no matter what. Seeing this makes me wanna cry. I chuckle akwardly.

After we clean the gym I go outside where I see Kise already waiting for me. Before we head to the Café he whispers in my ear. "Just so you know, it's a date."

"