9.Empress

"Akashi?What are you doing here?"

You ask with widened eyes, not knowing what else to say. I mean who wouldn't be surprised when the Rakuzan's emperor shows up at their house. You throught you could enjoy a peaceful Sunday morning?Wrong.

"Are you going to invite me in? Or are you too busy staring at my face?"

He smirks. You frown but sign to come in. You both sit down in your living room. You shake your leg impatiently as you wait for him to say something. After a while you notice that he rather enjoys seeing you suffer like this. What a sadist.

"So, why are you here?"

You look at him with raised eybrows. You couldn't think of a single reason why he visited you except that he just wanted to ruin your day. Maybe a whole weekend. Yeah, that's propably why.

"How was your date with Kise? You seemed rather close to him. I don't like when somebody takes what's mine. Not that I'd ever let them. Let me warn you. If you want Kise to be safe, you should stay away from him. My Empress."

Whaat? Is this some kind of joke? Not funny Akashi, not funny. You stare at him, mouth wide open. You jump up from the couch before you start shouting at him.

"You can't be serious! Your Empress?In your dreams, you maniac! You have no right to tell me what to do! Not after you broke my heart. And if you even try to hurt Kise, I'll make sure you'll regret the day you were born."

You take deep breaths to calm your self down.

"Now get out of my house and leave me alone."

After that he walks out of your house And you finally break down in tears, you swore you'd never let him see again.