4. Apology?

Akashi dragged me into the gym

Akashi dragged me into the gym. His grip was strong and I'm sure my wrist will be bruised. His pace was fast that I almost couldn't keep up. "Akashi, slow down!" I told him but he ignored me and kept walking.

Even when we got to the gym he was still holding my wrist. I can't stand this guy. Who does he think he is? Like two years ago he was like 'I don't want to see you ever again.' and now he's like 'You can't leave my sight' like did he hit his head or something?

My throughts were suddenly interrupted by Reo-senpai. "Sei-chan, could you please let go of Y/n? Her hand is looking a little blue-ish." He said worriedly. Akashi just loosened his grip but he refused to let go.

"Mibuchi, could you get the others to the gym as well? I have some important news to tell you. Also I have to introduce them to our new manager." Akashi ordered and Reo-senpai gave me an apologetic look as he left. Now it's just me and Akashi alone.

The atmosphere between us is so tense even the most dense person could sense it. I'm sweating like crazy and my mouth feels dry but Akashi seems to be fine like nothing is wrong. Bastard. Why do I have to ne here with him?

"Y/n?" I looked at Akashi who was staring at me. "What?" I replied bitterly. "Nevermind, It's wasn't that important." He mumbled and I could only wonder about what he wanted to say to me. Was he going to apologise?

Hi there again! Hope you're all doing well, pumpkin 🎃