11. Reunion

To celebrate Akashi being normal again and emperor Akashi gone

To celebrate Akashi being normal again and emperor Akashi gone. Hopefully for good. I thought it would be a good idea to meet up with his former teammates aka the generation of miracles.

I decided to meet up at Maji Burger, a fast food restaurant in Tokyo with delicious vanilla milkshakes.

"Are you ready, love?" Akashi smiled at me.

"Yeah" I reply and we go into his car.

We greet his driver as we sit down. I am quiet the while ride since i don't know what to expect from this reunion. Will everything be the same as before? Can we all ve friends again?

My thoughts are interrupted by Akashis voice.

"Y/n we're here." He says opening the door for me. Such a gentleman.

"Oh Okay. I didn't even notice." I chuckle as I get out of his car.

Akashi takes my hand and intertwines my fingers with his. I look him into his crimson red eyes and he gives me a reassuring smile.

The Gom is already there sitting at a large table.

" Y/n-cchi, Akashi-cchi!Hi!"

Kise hugs me and I can't not notice the look Kuroko gives him. I smirk to myself as I now know that Kuroko likes Kise as well. I can't wait till they start dating.

We greet everyone and sit down next to Momoi and Aomine.

Akashi puts his hand on my thigh under the table and I become a blushing mess instantly. Momoi starts giggling and Aomine starts smirking at Akashi. Akashi acts like nothing and he starts to discuss Shogi with Midorima. Dear Lord, help me survive.

 Dear Lord, help me survive