5. Reo-senpai

After everyone on the basketball team gathered up in the gym, Akashi announced we are going to have a practise match with Kaijo

After everyone on the basketball team gathered up in the gym, Akashi announced we are going to have a practise match with Kaijo. That sounds familiar. I shrug it of and try to focus on what's Akashi saying.

"Also, we have a new manager. Please introduce yourself." Damn you Akashi. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you" I smile at them and they greet me back. I look at Akashi and he has the same cold expression as always. It wasn't like that when we became friends.

Me and Reo-senpai decided that it would be nice to hangout after school. He told me to wait for him in the library, because he wanted to borrow some books. I look at the time and pick up my pace, because I don't want to be late.

I open the door to the library and I look around to see if Reo-senpai is already here. To my disappointment he isn't. But I spotted a certain redhead sitting in the corner. He looks so peacefull right now.

"Y/n-chan, Hi." I hear someone say behind me and I turn around. "Hello Reo-senpai." I smile at him. "I'm gonna go find the books I need now. You can help me if you want." He started and returned the smile. I nod and we start searching for the books.

When we got the books I didn't see Akashi in the library anymore. Reo-senpai borrowed the books and we left. We decided to visit a café near the school. Reo-senpai said they make his favorite dessert there. On the way there we talked about all kinds of things and got to know each other better.

When we arrived ať the café he opened the door for me like a true gentleman. I blush a little at this gesture and I can't help but think about how nice he is to me.

We sit to a table near a window and after a moment the waitress comes to our table. "Good afternoon. Are you ready to order?" She asks. I order hot chocolate and Reo-senpai orders the same. Then he asks for two (favorite dessert).

"So Y/n, I'm kinda curious about how you and Sei-chan met." He asked and I hesitated for a while before I answered. "It's a long story but to cut it short, we went to the same middle school." I responded. After that he didn't ask anymore questions about me and Akashi.

When we paid Reo-senpai offered to accompany me to my house. I took the offer and we left the café. I found out that Reo-senpai actually lives near my house. When we reached my house we exchanged phone numbers.

"Well today was really nice. Good night Y/n. See you tommorow at practise." He said and I also wishes him good night. After that he went home. When I laid in bed I couldn't help but smile.

How do you think Akashi will react? Pumpkin 🎃