8. The date

"So tell me y/n-cchi, is there anyone you have a crush on?" Kise asks while you wait for your order

"No, there isn't" you reply and Kise raises his eyebrows. "Are you sure? Not even me?" He smirks and you sight. "I am sure, besides we are just friends. I am sure you feel the same way, and I can tell you like Kuroko. No need to hide it." You say and Kise blushes.

"You are right, but Akashicchi doesn't know that I like Kurokocchi, so I can only imagine how jealous he feels right now." He smiles.

"Why would he feel jealous?" you laugh and Kise just shakes his head. "You are so clueless y/n-cchi. Anyways let's talk about something else. Have you talked to anyone from the Gom recently?" He asks.

"No. After what happened at Teiko and I transfered, you are the first. Well besides Akashi, of course." you reply and then you talk about your Time at Teiko. When you finish drinking your coffee, you head out of the coffee shop.

"Can I walk you home?" Kise asks and you nod your head yes. The walk is quiet but you rather enjoy it. When you reach your house you hug Kise.

"Do you think he'll change? That we'll get the old Seijuro back?" You almost whisper and tears start forming in your eyes.

"I really don't know" He smiles sadly.