Its Freezing Outside

Note: Again english is not my first language so dont start to insult me or shit idk enjoy.
word :1212 (angel number lol)

'Eddie can we go home, i have a test tomorrow'-S
'Which classe?'-E
'Math and i suck at it'-S
'I'm actually pretty good at math, i can help if you want'-E
'Wait really? Didn't you drop school?'-S
'It's not because i drop school that i'm stupid, dumbass'-E
'Then why did you stop going to school?'-S
'Couldn't stand being with you everyday'-E, Eddie says sarcastically.
'Shut up you know you love me'-S
'Yeah whatever Stevie, let's go to mine'-E
'Mkay'-S

-

'Here is my castle!'-E
'Wow didn't knew you had a castle  princess'-S, Steve winked at Eddie, proud of his 'joke' while Eddie tried to hide his blush.
'Just.. go inside'-E
'How can I the door is locked?'-S
'I don't know, brake it?'-E
'Just open it Eds'-S
'Oh shit-'-E
'What?Did you lost your crown?'-s
'Worst, I cant find the keys'-E
'You serious?'-S
'Yeah..And i don't think the windows are open'-E
'Eddiiie it's freezing outside and you lost you keys?'-S
'Yeah i guess we have to wait for my uncle'-E
'When will he be there?'-S
'I don't know, maybe less than 5houres'-E
'You're lucky you're pretty Munson..'-S, Steve mumble to himself even though Eddie heard him but he didn't said shit. Just hiding his blush with his hair.
-

'Damn dude you're lips are purple'-E
'I'm fucking freezing how are you not cold?'-S
'Well maybe because it's the middle of the winter and I'm not that dumb to not take at less two jackets?'-E
'Fuck you'-S, Eddie exhale and take of one of his jacket.
'Here, don't forget to bring it back'-E
'Don't worry I will'-S
'That's what you said last time and I hasn't seem my hoodie then'-E
'Oh yeah you right sorry, I'll give it back tomorrow'-S
'Nah it's cool, you look pretty in it'-E, Eddie giggle at the though of Steve in the hoodie while Steve was blushing so hard. Eddie turn his head to look at Steven who was red because of him.
'Wait, are you blushing?'-E, Eddie laughs, did he really made him blush?
'No I'm not! I'm just super cold okay?'-S
'Do you want me to make you less cold?'-E, he says with a seductive tone. Steven's eyes widen and his blushing was worse then before. Why is he reacting like that ?
'Don't search excuses to hug me Eds, it's cool with me you know that'-S, Eddie didn't said anything. And after five minutes of nobody speaking, Steven feel a weight on his shoulder. When he turns his head, he saw Eddie's head resting on his shoulder.
Steven didn't move a muscle not wanted to disturb him.
But when Eddie put his head on Steve's shoulder, their body were closer to each other. Their hand lightly touching.
Steven's breathing were faster then before and Eddie can hear him.
'You ok?'-E, Eddie hold his hand to calm him but it only made his state worse.
'Yeah I'm all good..i guess'-S
Then no one spoke, the silence wasn't uncomfortable. It was calming. Steve's breath was getting better, same for his blushing but he was still cold as hell and Eddie was starting to get cold too.
'Steve'-E
'Yeah what's up?'-S, He look at the older, still resting on his shoulder.
'It is fucking cold'-E
'You want you're jacket back?'-S
'No I don't want you to catch a cold or shit'-E, he said with a caring tons. He wasn't joking around or flirting like every other time.
'I don't want you to get a cold either Eddie, when is you're uncle coming back?'-S
'What time is it?'E
'I don't know'-S
'Then I don't know either'-E, Eddie wasn't resting on Steve's shoulder anymore. Instead he just stand up and he was checking inside of the caravan by the windows.
'Damn it's been like 2 hours since we're waiting'-E
'I'm so tired'-S
'I know, I know..'-E, Eddie was feeling bad for loosing his keys. Now Steve was 100% sure getting a cold, plus he was tired.
'I'm so sorry for loosing my keys, I feel so bad right now'-E, Steve stand up too and he put his hands on Eddie's shoulders.
'Eddie, It's okay! I don't care if I get sick or shit you don't even have to worry about me at all'-S
'Yeah but still-'-E
'Eddie, I swear I don't mind at all, the only thing that pisses me off is that you'll probably get sick'-S, Eddie was lost in Steve's eyes, he wasn't even listening to what he was saying, but then his eyes slipped on Steve's lips just like Steve.
Unconsciously, Steve's hand went to Eddie's cheeks. Their face were getting dangerously closer and closer. They can feel the other's breath on their lips, they closed their eyes and.
'Hey guys!'-?, Steve and Eddie took five steps back from each others, they never been that red. It was Eddie's uncle who as arrived earlier.
'You're already here?'-E
'Yeah, what are you doing both outside it's freezing'-U
'I lost my keys'-E
'Urgh really?'-U
'Yeah sorry'-E
'Just take the spare keys for now I will make you a new key when I can, just go inside now'-U, he says as he was opening the door.
Eddie and Steve jumped into the caravan and directly went inside of Eddie's room who was pretty hot. They both sat on the bed before Eddie start to speak first.
'Hey Steve'-E
'Y-Yeah?'-S, Eddie giggle at the stuttering.
'We where this close to kiss don't be shy'-E, Eddie stand up, put his hands on Steve's shoulder while he was watching him with heart instead of eyes at Eddie.
'You look hot in my jacket you know'-E, Eddie Was getting closer to Steve and he sat on his lap. Steve's cheeks was burning, he instantly put his hands on Eddie's waist, his mouth lightly open.
The older smiles at Steve before putting his arms around Steve's neck. Again, their heads were getting closer and this time, they kissed. It was not long, but it was sweet and with so much love.
They tear appart, and take a look at each other. They were both red from the kiss.
'I fucking love you Eddie'-S, Eddie didn't wait longer before jumping on the brunette's lips again, Steve put his hand on the back of Eddie's head, caressing the back of his head. Eddie was exploring Steve's torso with his hand, his cold finger touching Steve's skin under his shirt. Steve then do the same thing to Eddie. The brunette let out a little moan and Eddie didn't lose time to put his tongue inside of Steven mouth, gently exploring it. Then they tear appart again. They both tries to catch up air, the countour of their lips a bit red. Eddie speak up first.
'Didn't you had a test for tomorrow?'-E

:p