English Class 3/3

Note: Guess what ive just got the motivation to wrote isn't it great and lets act like Eddie is still alive plz. sorry for the misspelling again!
words :2931

Three Days since Eddie saw Steve.
Three whole days without Steve the hair Harrigton. He didn't saw him at school, at his work and even at his own house. Eddie couldn't wait any longer, he got up from his bed, he went straight to his bathroom. He couldn't sleep, all he though was Steve and even it was four am he had to see him to be reassured. What if someone broke into his house Eddie though. Steve is rich, it wouldn't surprised him if someone tries to broke into his house and steal things. Or maybe Steve got kidnapped, or maybe he's just ignoring him. Eddie could feel tears while he was brushing the knots in his hair, his vision was becoming blurry. He liked Steve, he liked him so much, so why would he ignoring him? Was he being fake with him the whole time? Maybe he lied about liking Black Sabbath. Maybe he hate him and don't want to see Eddie ever again. He took a random shirt with a random pants and but his shoes on. He run outside of the trailer, a mix of anger, anxiety, sadness was running through his blood.
He opens his van and get in, start the engine and drove way to faster than he was supposed to. He didn't put music on, he was to lost in his mind to think about playing music.

He finally arrived, the house was dark except for one light, Steve's room. A shy grin was on his face now, nothing happened to Harrington. But his grin quickly faded, if nothing happened to him that means that Steve didn't wanted to see him. He tried to see through the curtains of the window, feeling like a creep but didn't gave a shit. Then he saw him, but with a female figure glued to him. Some muffled romantic music can be heard from outside, then the two shadows couldn't be seen from where Eddie was. Eddie's heart broke into pieces, first of all because his crush was probably making out with a girl and second that he definitely ignoring him the whole time. He went into his van again and drove back to his trailer. When he closed the door shut, he let himself cry like a little girl. His face buried into his knees, his but hurting for sitting on the wooden floor for to long, his back hurting from his bad posture, his eyes feeling like they were going to explode any moments now. Fuck he hated that man. It was six am when he was back into his bed, an headache was the reason he couldn't fall asleep and when his alarm goes on, he knew he would be exhausted. He sat on his bed, buried his face into his palms. The alarm sound slowly faded away. When he finally look up, he turns off the alarm and go get dressed.
He put on a grey sweater a bit to big for him and a jean that was sure his uncle's and again, a bit to big for him. He tied his hair into a messy bun, not caring enough to brush them, put eyeliner on his waterline. He put on some converse and to school he goes.

***

Fucking english class Eddie though and has he guessed, Steve wasn't here again. It's been ten minutes since his teacher has started his lesson. As he always do be pull up his sleeve and started sketching on his skin. Stick man principally, with different expression on their face. And then, the door opened. He didn't look up, the weight of his head wouldn't let him do it. 'Sorry I'm late' a voice that Eddie knew to well echoing trough the whole silent class. 'Harrington, pleasure to see you after three whole days' the teacher says. 'I was sick' bullshit, Eddie mumbles. Steve made his way to his seat. Eddie could feel his gaze as he walked, he only looked at him when he was sat. He maybe stared for ten long seconds before going back to draw on his arm.

***

Lunch time, Eddie loved lunch. He was with his friends and not stupid adults that clearly didn't liked him because of his look. But today he was a bit off Dustin noticed. 'Hey man you good?' Dustin asked him. Eddie just look at him with wide open doe eyes and big dark circles. 'Mmh?' he responded, he honestly didn't cared about what Dustin was saying. He just wanted to sleep.
'I said, are you alright Eddie?'
Eddie took a bite out of his apple before answering. 'Yeah man, what's up?' Dustin knew he wasn't but didn't pushed more. 'Yeah. You're still coming tonight?' 'I'm the one who created the club why wouldn't I be present' Dustin scratch his nape, looking at his food and back at Eddie.'Well huh..' Eddie crosses his arms 'What the fuck have you done again' Dustin adjust his cap, clearly anxious. 'I may or may not asked Steve to come tonight to play with us, since now he know the rules and shit. He even told me he has a persona now' Eddie pinch the bridge of his nose, after what he saw earlier he didn't wanted to talk to him. 'Why would you asking him to come' 'You guys haven't spoked to each other since thursday! And when I talk about you to him he's clearly anxious or uncomfortable I-I don't know man, I just want you to be friend' Eddie's mouth slightly open, uncomfortable? Has he made King Steve uncomfortable? I mean the last thing they spoked about was Eddie's handcuff. Now he felt bad, it was his fault Steve was ignoring him. Maybe he knew that he was gay, and that's why he's ignoring him. But Robin's a lesbien, he isn't homophobic, is he? Eddie totally zoned out from the conversation. 'I still can ask him to not go if you'd like' Eddie's finally listened to him. 'Dustin, he can come, but I think he hates me'
Dustin didn't took Eddie's words seriously, instead he laughs 'Hate you? Seriously Eddie?' 'Dustin, I'm no feeling like doing a whole monologue right now, I couldn't sleep the whole night' 'I mean you didn't have to say it I can already tell, that's why it's okay if you don't feel like playing tonight. I can be the DM for once' Dustin chuckle and Eddie smiles. 'Thank dude' 'No problem' Dustin respond. Eddie take another bite of his apple and look around until he caught Steve staring at him and quickly looking away. Was he starting at Eddie the whole time he asked to himself. He let out a sight and tells to the table. 'See y'all tomorrow dear friends, he look at Dustin with a small grin, don't you dare insult the Dungeon Master's child' before taking his plateau with both hands and throwing the food away. His chain making much more sound that it did the other days to Eddie as he walked into the corridor. He take his backpack and goes outside, hiding behind the school and taking out a cigarette. Gently putting it between his soft, pink lips and lighting it with matches. He take a deep breath before placing the cancer stick between his fingers and exhaling the smoke. He smash his back to the concrete wall and letting his body getting catch by the gravity. His knees touching his chest, his arms hugging his knees. He put his cigarette back in his mouth, inhaling and exhaling the smoke without taking out the cigarette, to lazy and tired to take it back.
He suddenly hear footsteps walking towards him, he turns his head to see Harrington himself.
No one spoke, Steve sat next to Eddie in the same position staring at the footballer training and some guys running. 'What do you want Harrington' Eddie broke the silent, still looking at the sportifs.
'Woah rude' Eddie anger finally took over. 'What the fuck dude!, he put his hands on his knees to get up and facing Steve who's finally looking at him. 'What?'
'You ignored me for three whole fucking days, you didn't spoke to me once since thursday!' 'I was sick' Steve defending himself. 'Yeah? Well I hope you didn't give this bitch the flu then!' 'Wait you stalked me?' 'No! I was worried that you were dead or some shit and since I couldn't sleep I came to check after you but you didn't seemed ill when you fucked her'
'We didn't fucked Eddie, that's none of you business, and I never ignored you' 'Then why Dustin and Robin was getting calls from you and I got shit!' 'I didn't had your number!' 'You could of ask Dustin, he has the whole members number' 'Why is it my fault? You could of call me too!' Eddie crushes his cigarette with his foot on the grass, locking eyes with Steve. 'You know what? Fuck you, and don't you dare place a foot into my club you asshole' Steve finally gets up to. 'Like I care about your nerd shit. If I cames last time was to make Dustin happy, I don't give a shit about DnD or you, or Black Sabbath. Fuck you Munson' Eddie didn't respond, he just watched Steve walking away and going back in the school. This time he was the one who fucked up. He sit down again, took an other cigarette and cries.