Pink Floyd

Note :THE MONTAGE IS SO CUTE OMG
tw: misspelling lfmao

words :2998

Eddie wakes up by the sun light who lights up his room. The heat made him groan, he hated summer. But today he had something planned with Steve Harrington. They are supposed to take lunch together and then go at the beach. He smiles at the tough, Eddie never really hang out with friends before so he was a bit stressed, not knowing how to react cause hanging out with your friends in school is not the same outside. He gets up and take his watch that was standing on his nightstand. 'Fuck!' He yells, he was supposed to be awoke two hours ago to wash his hair, now he only had one hour and gosh curly hair like his takes time to get care.
He runs to his wardrobe and take out a ripped black jean and a megadeath tank. He runs to his phone and calls Steve with the cloths in his hand. One ring, two rings, three rings, four rings. No answer. 'Please let a message after the beat' a grown man's voice says trough the speaker. 'Hey- Steve, I woke up late and i'll be a bit late I'm sorry I'll-I'll pay your lunch to excuse myself, see ya' he hangs up and runs to the shower, his hair had knots and was a bit greasy. He jump in the shower and aggressively wash his hair to be quick as possible.
After putting his conditioner on his hair, he washes his body to win time and after five minutes he wash the conditioner he takes his hair care bottle and only wash the tip of his hair and again, wait.
When he's finally done, Eddie was drying his hair with a towel, pressing the tip of his hair with it. He plug the hair dryer and start styling his hair the best way he can. When he's happy with the result that didn't take that much time for once, he out his clothes on and brush his teeth. He was going to eat so he didn't ate breakfast, that's why he brushed his teeth.  He spit the last amount of toothpaste in his mouth and run to his room. He takes his bag and dig into it to see what it has in it. Only chewing gums an empty packet of cigarettes and a lighter. He threw the packet, eat a chewing gum and take a new packet of cigarettes and weed incase. A towel, his bathing suit and sunscreen. He check the money he has in his wallet to find twenty bucks, gosh he hopes Steve will get them to a fast food or shit cause he told him he will pay him.
Eddie search for a cassette to play while driving that Steve might like and take the softest rock band's cassette he has, Pink Floyd 'The Dark Side Of The Moon'. He put it in his bag, take his keys and runs to his van. Even if he told Steve he was going to be late, he felt bad for it. They were supposed to be eating by now. Eddie put the cassette into the player but don't play music, waiting Steve to.

-

Eddie was in Steve's neighborhood, he passes by two houses before being at Steve's. He gets out the van and ring the doorbell. Steve opens the door not long after. 'Sorry I'm late sweetheart' Steve sight 'Yeah I know' Eddie grin and take Steve into a side hug, and takes him to the van. 'Look!' Eddie takes out the Pink Floyd cassette out of the player and Steve's eyes widen. 'You have the cassette?' Eddie could see stars in Steve's dark eyes. 'Yeah it was my uncle's actually but he don't listen to them anymore' Steve take the cassette in his hands. 'Gosh Eds, it's like one of the only rock band I listen too' 'I really hoped you'd like them so I'm glad you do' Steve's gaze detached from the cassette to look at Eddie. 'You don't know how much I'm happy right now, don't need to apologize for being thirty minutes late I don't care anymore' Eddie starts the engine and laugh. 'Damn you like them that much?' 'Yeah they're like the best band ever in the rock history!' Eddie hold tightly the wheel, his rings shining under the sun. 'If you say so, anyway where do you wanna go eat? Please not something expensive I have like only twenty bucks and I said i'll pay your food so' Steve's nods his head right to left 'No your not! I don't want you to pay for my food, we're going to KFC if that's cool with you' 'Uh yeah of course but because of me we were supposed to be at the beach by now' Steve smiles at him and shake gently the Pink Floyd's cassette to Eddie's face. 'Yes but I don't care, we've got to listen to this masterpiece' Steve insert the cassette in the player and Breath (in the Air) starts to play, heartbeats with muffled voice and cash machines sounds fading for about one minute before the lead singer voice appears. The instruments playing at the back of his heads, the light drums perfectly married the sound of the guitar and bass with he think is a piano but not sure. He could feel thrill down his spine when he heard the lyrics. He turns his head to see Steve tapping with his index his thigh in rythme with his head resting on the seat, his eyes were close and Eddie could see his masculine Adam's apple. His eyelids being blond with the perfect lines that put in highlight his cheek bones and the slight freckles embracing his nose. But he can't stare forever except of he want to have a car crash,poor him.
'And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry' Steve's mumbles the lyrics but loud enough for Eddie to hear him. Steve didn't sang, it was mote like he was talking, making every syllables last a little longer at every words. Eddie didn't said a thing, not wanting his friend to stop. They were both enjoying this moments, Eddie rolls down the window to let the hot air of summer enter and it makes Eddie's hair fly, some curls falling on his face tucking them behind his ear. Getting a bit annoyed when they will still come back. 'Steve my dear hd the wheel for a second' Eddie says while fighting with his hair. 'Why?' 'I'm gonna tie my hair the wind is being a bit annoying' Steve proceed to hold the wheel with his two hands while Eddie was tying his hair into a ponytail. 'That's much better' he says, the wind was now brushing his sweaty nape. Steve didn't let go until Eddie has out both of his hands too on the wheel making their hands touch. 'We're five minutes fat from our destination Harrington' 'Fuck yeah, I'm starving' Eddie light chuckle and hold his stomach. 'Yeah me too man'