Almost Died

Note : im working on the last part of 'English class' it takes time cause i wanna do something long and not rushing it yk:) anyway enjoy some angst. SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLING BTW

words: 1232

*

Eddie was on top of Steve, his hands exploring Steve's bare chest. Steve's hands were touching his thighs then his waist and sometimes his curly hair. Steve's moans when Eddie's tongue enters his mouth. Rickets by Deftones made their moans less loud. Steve's hand finally went under the fabric that hide Eddie's torso, the touch sent a electric shock to his whole body. The cold fingers touching his back gently made him let out a soft whine. Steve smiles through the kiss. He finally broke the contact between their lips and attack Eddie's neck, at first he left kisses on his neck and threw away the shirt to have more. Steve's kisses started to get rough at his collar bone. Eddie throw his head back, still holding Steve's shoulder to not fall on his back. He left hickeys on him and at a certain point, Steve bite him making Eddie bleed a little. But it wasn't a problem at all, he liked it. Eddie bite his lower lip, not wanting to make a sound even though a little whine still escaped from his mouth. Steve check on Eddie to see if he went to far or not but his gaze told him otherwise. Steve put his hands under Eddie's thigh to hold him, he get up from the couch and made their way to Eddie's room. Eddie's hands were holding Steve's face, admiring it.
Steve push the door with his foot and close it the same way behind them. Eddie broke the gap between their lips and Steve crash them both on the bed. Instantly Eddie's body were cold, he didn't felt Steve's warm. When he finally opened his eyes, he found himself in the upside down. '..Steve?' Eddie were only wearing a jean and it was freezing in the upside down. We hold his chest tightly with his arms. He looked around him and saw the demo-bats. 'Fuck, fuck, FUCK' they were flying to him. This time he didn't have anything to protect himself, so he did the best thing he do, running.
The roots on the floor made his escape harder, but he knew where to go. To his trailer like they did last time but he was getting out of breath quickly and the demo-bats were still behind him. He tried his best to not cry cause if he did he would see nothing and fall and get eaten alive by those little shits.

*

When Eddie finally made to the park, it seems like he have lost the bats so he just walked to get some air. His legs were killing him and his black lungs made him pay for smoking that much. Then he saw his trailer, and a small smile crossed his face. He open the door, scare to see what's behind it. And fuck he wish he didn't opened it. The first thing he saw was Chrissy's distorted body waiting for him. His eyes widen and his body were petrified. Then she start moving her broken jaw and saying words. 'You.. let...die' Eddie didn't understood what she meant at first. 'I didn't let you die Chrissy! I'm so, so sorry for what has happen to you. I should of been the one dying' he says crying, his voice breaking every two words but the dead Chrissy weren't satisfied by his answer. 'You..die?' She titled her head, making her neck more broken than it was before. Eddie was sobbing now, tear out his hair to calm the guilt but it didn't worked. He then heard broken bones coming towards him. When he looked up, he didn't saw Chrissy, but Vecna. 'Jesus H. Christ!' he screams terrorized. He knew he was going to die soon. He tries to get up but fall on the grass outside. And when he open his eyes, everything was red. They were parts of home there and then, the roots were now moving like worms. He look behind his back and saw Chrissy and two guys crucified, being hold by the same roots that were on the ground. Vecna were in front of the dead bodys. When he lift up his hand towards the brunette, the roots caught his left arm, them the right, them his legs. Then his back crash into something hard, like metal. Vecna were close to him. Eddie knew he was going to die, that it was over. At least the last person he saw was his boyfriend, fuck his boyfriend. How scared is he? Seing Eddie's body being lift up onto the roof just like what happened with Max and Chrissy before. He didn't wanted to die, he wanted to be in his boyfriend's arms, kissing every parts of him, touching every parts of him. Him being his and being his. He didn't wanted to die right now at twenty.
He wanted to hit Vecna, and he tried. But the root holding him didn't let go. But then, he heard something. He heard a song, Iron Fist by Motörhead. It was his favorite song! Damn Steve remembered his favorite song. Then the roots let go, he had fallen onto his elbows and he was sure they were bleeding a bit. Then he saw a gate, inside of it he saw Steve calling his name in horror. Eddie couldn't handle seing his boyfriend like this. So he ran, begging his lungs to not fuck everything. He ran as fast as he could, he could hear loud bangs following him, what the hell is following him? He though. Them the demo-bats were here again. 'Fuck y'all!' He swore when a bat bite his arm, then his leg. Fuck that hurt. He was sure he would have scars of it now. He tried to kill the one who were on his arm but in vein. But then the gate were closer and he finally made it. He close his eyes because of the light and felt himself fall on something soft. Them arms being around him. At first he was scared that Vecna got him, but when he saw his ceiling and Steve he felt safe.
'I though I lost you' 'I though I was going to die, but you saved me' Steve didn't lost time and kiss Eddie. 'Did you get hurt?' 'Um, a bit' Steve gave him a worried look. 'Where ?' Eddie showed his elbows, his arm and his leg. Steve started crying. 'I'm so sorry I didn't played the music before' Steve put his head on Eddie's chest, crying. He tried to calm the boy by petting his head. 'Steve, you fucking saved me. I'm still alive because of you, you're a fucking hero love' Steve blush at the pet name and give a last hug before going to the bathroom to clean Eddie's injures.
After Steve hold gently Eddie to his bed, putting him in a comfortable position and took of his jean. Steve put on a pyjamas and went to bed with Eddie. He then hold Eddie's waist gently and give him little kisses on the neck and the cheek. He didn't wanted Eddie to feel alone. 'I love you so much' Eddie curl up a bit at the words. 'Me too darling'.