Pizza and Blow Job

Tw : depression, make out, blow job and misspelling .
Note: eddie is depressed (based on my experience so stfu) and its not because you relate on anything that it means that your depressed!! If you think you are or need help go talk to professional dont self diagnosed!! Enjoy love<3

words : 3221

Eddie wake up around 10am this morning, meaning he only slept for four hours. When he finally got the energy and the motivation to get up the first thing he do was to see the mess he was in the mirror. Since he cried himself to sleep last night, like he usually do, he wasn't a surprise to see his eyes  being puffy and bloodshot. Greasy hair as well being tied in a messy bun for god knows long, probably just knots. He never been this pale in his all life, he looked like a vampire. His reflection disgusted himself, he couldn't stand it. After watching himself for a good half an hour, he jumped in the shower.
When he untied the elastic, he had to cut some pieces of his hair to let them down plus a lot of dead hair falling in his hand. He tries to brush it with his fingers with the help of the water but finally gives up and take his hairbrush.

After untangling for twenty minutes straight his hair as much a he could, he poured in his hand soap and wash his body, followed by his hair. He didn't put hair products though, he missed the warmth of his clothes on his broken body, he didn't wanted to wait longer. He jumps out of the shower, slightly drying his hair letting the water soake his gun n roses shirt. He looks at himself again, he took a bit more colored than he was before, hair clean and he didn't smelled anymore, but the trailer still did.

He goes back to his room, the smell of weed mix with expired food attacked his nose. He make a light grimace and opens a window. When he did, he looked outside to see  car pulling inside the park, a BMW. It didn't took him longer to figure out who it was. He didn't called or see the gang for maybe two weeks. They didn't stopped calling him and it really annoyed him but at the start of the second week everyone stopped calling him because it was useless, it made Eddie sad.
Steve gets out of the car and Eddie crouch on the ground to not being seen. 'I already saw you Munson' Steve sight, he tried to opens the door first but it was lock, so he knock. 'Comin' his raspy voice echoed in the trailer. He didn't really spoke since then, other than swearing at dumb moves fictional characters does in horror movies or at himself when he's not feeling great. His shaky hand unlock slowly, what if Steve was angry about him for not speaking for two entire weeks and that their friendship was over and that he don't want to see him or talk to him anymore and that everybody else think the same things he thought. His brain didn't seemed to shut up until he saw Steve. He was happy about taking a shower earlier, cause being seem like he was two hours ago by his crush was too embarrassing. 'Hey' Eddie cough, his throat was irritated by how much he smoked and didn't spoked. 'Fuck Munson' Eddie closed his eyes, thinking Steve was going to punch him or something but nothing came. He open one eye to see Steve wearing a sad expression. Eddie relax his face, now sharing the same expression.
'You look sick' the next words he said to Eddie made him feeling a little pinch in his heart. Was he that much of a mess he asked himself. 'I-I'm sorry for not answering or shit I just-I just didn't felt that well you know..' Eddie looked everywhere except at Steve. But strong arms get his attention. Steve was hugging him, his hands was crumbling his shirt by how much tight he was holding him. Eddie could feel how much more fast Steve's heart was beating compared to his. 'Are you mad?' His voice broke at the mad. Steve break the hug and put his hands on his shoulder. 'Why would I be mad at you, I was worried sick, I thought- I thought you..I tried so many times to come see you but you was never there' Actually Eddie was here when Steve came, he came every two days but Eddie was either sleeping or crying or just not enough energy to get up. 'I'm sorry Steve I sho-' One of Steve's hands found his way onto Eddie's cheek, a light blush growing on the tip of his ears. 'Don't say sorry, now I know that your fine and that's all that matters Munson. Everyone will be so happy when I'll tell them' He says with a small smiles and tears building on the side of his eyes ready to fall but he just wipes them away. 'They care about me?'
'What do you mean, everyone was worried sick, at least fifth times a day they would speak about you. Dustin even cried dude, I cried. Everyone likes you, I like you man' Guilt grew in his heart, so much hate against him for not giving news. He was one of Dustin parents figure he never had except for Steve and he let him down. Same for the other, he let them all down. Eddie started to sobs silently against Steve's neck after he's got pulled into an other hug by Harrington.