A normal day for Eddie Munson (bye bye:])

Note: last work on wattpad for me im now officially on ao3 and heres my first fanfic on ao3 too! my acc is :'ilovegirlandredbull'.
Thanks for the 2k reading btw

enjoy my last work here ig

Eddie watches his boyfriend sleeping peacefully in his arms. Uncle Wayne was probably off to work by now, and even though they were supposed to get up in five minutes to get ready for high school, Eddie didn't moved a muscle.

But when his alarm goes on, he swears in his head.
Steve grimace at the sound and grab tighter Eddie's shirt, head buried in his lover's shirt.

Eddie melt under the touch and start playing with Steve's hair a bit. 'C'mon lover boy, we have school.' 'I don't want to' he mumbles, and Eddie chuckles. 'Yeah me too, I prefer being with you like this all day than seing you with those douchebags' Steve tiles his head up to see Eddie's doe eyes. 'They aren't douchebags if you get to really know them' he says. But Eddie only roll his eyes up. He free himself from Steve and goes to his wardrobe.

While choosing a outfit for the day, Steve was getting up and started walking towards his boyfriend. 'Should I wear a Megadeth shirt or Motörhead shirt?' no words could be heard but Eddie felt arms around his waist instead. He turns to face Steve, practically hugging.

'Hi' Steve says, his voice was still rock. 'Hey pretty boy' Eddie brush out hair from his face and Steve give Eddie a tired smile. He leans over and kiss his boyfriends head. 'Lets get ready okay baby?' 'm'kay' Steve says back.

*

Steve gave Eddie a kiss before heading out the trailer. It was practically a now. When Steve would come to his place a school night, the next morning he would drive to school five to ten minutes before Eddie so it wouldn't look 'suspicious' Steve said once. Eddie hated that their relationship was a secret. Even to they're friends like Dustin or Lucas. Only Robin knew they was something between them but she didn't knew they are a thing even though she's a part of the Lgbtq+ community.
But Steve was scared that she will accidentally slip and tell anyone.

Eddie watches Steve walking to his car trough the curtains of his kitchen window. Steve turns back and wave to him, Eddie wave back even though still is already in his car.

He don't stop staring at Steve until he's completely out of the park. He let down the curtains and smash his hand on the counter.

*

Like every other day of being a freak at Hawking, Eddie was bashed. And today was the worst day ever. At lunch break Eddie went to the bathroom, and when he was washing his hands he jumps at the door being brutally open. He stares at the door through the mirror. The basketball team including Steve's friends getting inside. He let out a quick sight and someone suddenly speaks. 'What was that Freak?' Shiver was running down his spine, he turns to watch his interlocutors in their eyes. He didn't wanted to fight back today, he just wanted to finish his shitty sandwich with his nerdy friends.

'Nothing I'm sorry, I'll just go—' but one of the jocks grabbed him by the shoulder stopping him.
'Nah uh, stay for a bit actually' fear could be seen in his big brown eyes. He didn't wanted to get beet up. He was supposed to be at Steve's tonight to watch a film. He don't want to go there with a black eye.

He was quickly circled by them, Andrew still had his hand on Eddie's shoulder. 'What are you looking at like that? Do you have a crush on me?' he pushes Eddie and start brushing his hand on his vest. The whole basketball team was watching him like an animal at the zoo. 'I bet he dreams about your dick Andrew' one of them said, the others were laughing. Andrew was watching him with disgust. 'I don't get it, how did they accepted a fag in this school. How did you do that? Have you sucked the principal's dick to be here?' He didn't said a word, to scared to actually. 'Answer me you whore!' he pushes Eddie harder this time, multiple times at the point when Eddie would fall. The others were cheering and encouraging Andrew with screams and laughs. When Andrew got closer to Eddie, he close his eyes tight like it was something familiar to get beet up. But thankfully he did cause just after, Andrew punched his at the nose. He wince at the pain and Andrew make a remark. 'What, you're a girl now to whine at a little pain. I've barely even touched you!' Eddie gaze were on his feet.

Andrew insult him more and when he was going to hit Eddie again, the bathroom door opened and Andrew immediately stoped. Everyone gaze on the door. But it was just a random dude actually. Andrew chuckle and get out after spiting on Eddie to say goodbye. Eddie gets up and watches himself. Blood was running down his nose, his lips were bloody red and the top of his nose was red. He curses under his breath and clean the blood with water.

*

Eddie was in his car, it was past ten and him and Steve were supposed to hang out at Steve. But since his parents were back home he had to sneak in. He park his van a few houses away and walks to his boyfriend's home.

He take a rock and threw it at his window and it didn't took time for Steve to open it, letting Eddie coming in.

After climbing, Steve took Eddie in his arms. 'I missed you so bad Munson' his nose in Eddie's hair, smelling the coco shampoo. Eddie smiles and pat Steve back. 'Missed you too babe' Steve let go and Eddie kisses him but Steve leans back with a concerned look and his eyebrows furrowed. 'What happened to your nose?' Eddie touches the top of his nose and play it off like it was nothing even though it hurts so bad when he touches the bruise.
'Oh that? Nothing I just fell at P.E' Steve didn't believe a word and Eddie could tell since his eyebrows were still furrowed. Steve put his hand on Eddie's cheeks, his thumb making circle movements on his cheekbones. 'Eddie, what happen love?' Eddie looked away, but still smile nervously. A awkward laugh escaped his mouth. 'S' nothing I swear!' Steve sighs and starts 'It's Andrew right? He left when you got up with the others. I stayed with Jake and Eden.' Eddie eyes widen a bit, but enough for Steve to notice it. 'Am I right?' he asks. Eddie nods his head shyly, still bot looking at him.

He was feeling guilty for not following his 'friends' to stop them. They hurt Eddie and it was partly his fault. He kisses Eddie's forehead and hugs him tight. 'I'm so,so,so sorry Eddie. I've should followed them to stop them, but I— I didn't I just watched them leave. I knew something was of but I didn't moved from the bench.' 'Hey,hey, hey, Steve, it's not your fault. Even if you were there you couldn't stop them I promise. It isn't your fault babe.' Eddie's fingers were brushing Steve's sides.

'How about we watch that movie uh?' Steve smiles a bit just like Eddie. 'Of course'.

Thanks a lot for reading it and goodbye :)