English Class 2/3

TW: homophobia, blood, fight, mention of Smut, mention of BDSM and jerking off. Enjoy;)

SORRY IF I MISSPELL ANYTHING BTW

It is all my fault Eddie though. Steve isn't gay and he knew it but he still flirted with him. Eddie just cry that night, he knew Steve wouldn't put a foot into the club or even stay with Eddie anymore. He had one chance and he already fucked it up in less that an day. What a fucking idiot he says to himself. The next morning Eddie looked like shit, but he had a test and he didn't wanted to do his year for the fourth time, so he put his hair into a down ponytail with a 'simple' fit. He put his shoes and grabbed his keys.
On the way to school he felt so nervous, what if he had to talk to Steve ? Wait- did Steve know that he's gay? He's he even okay with that? He's he homophobe? Did he already tell the whole school about him being gay? He bits his inside cheeks and stoped the car.
He didn't wanted to seem week, so he pulled his chin up and walked into hell confident.

-

It was lunch break again and Eddie saw Steve two times today, the first was him seing him with Robin before she went to him, the second it was in english class. He couldn't help himself and just watched him the whole class with a sad expression. No one seems to know, did Steve didn't said anything? He hopes so. Some people watched him like an animal in a zoo but it wasn't new.
At the end of class, at the break, Eddie went to his locker to take his book for the next lesson. He close his locker and saw Jason.
'What the fuck do you want'-E, Jason gave him a angry look, like he has just stole his girlfriend or money.
'Didn't know you where a fag (i can say it lesbian gang) Munson'-J, Eddie's heart skipped a bit, Steve told Jason?
'Who the fuck told you that shit? I'm not fucking gay!'-E
'Thomas told me you had a crush on me, what does it feel to love dicks Munson'-J
'I've never liked y-'-E, Jason didn't wait a second and threw a punch into Eddie's nose. What a good day. Eddie look up to the blood, with a crazy smile.
Then he hit back. Nobody stoped them, they just looked.
Eddie's sure he has broke Jason nose and at least left him an bruise on his eye. While Eddie's nose were bleeding and his cheek red from the punch. They kept fighting until someone pushed away the blond. 
'Eddie! You okay?'-S, It was Steve who pushed Jason. The blond get up and pushed Steve too.
'Why are you protecting him, your a fag too?'-J
'What, you have a problem with that.? Didn't you sucked Thomas's dick last time?'-S
'Shut up!'-J, Jason was close to hit Steve but he managed to esquive it. He punched Jason again, and again and again.
He took a look at Eddie.
'Damn, let's go to the nurse'-S
'Nah I'm alright, just a nose bleed you know?'-E Steve took a look at his hand too, his knuckles were red cause of the punches. Jason has definitely suffered from Eddie's rings and he was happy with that.
'No we need to go'-S
He grabs Eddie's shoulder and they began their way to the nursery. Steve looked at Jason who was still on the ground, touching his bruises and whining.
'Why did you guys fought?'-S, Eddie didn't looked at Steve once.
'Some dumb reason but thanks for saving me'-E
'I dont care if it's a dumb reason or not ! Just tell me I want to know'-S
'No I swear, it's just because of a rumor. Those shit can go wild and you know it better than me'-E
'Eddie..I deserve to know.'-S
'Ugh, well.. Thomas told Jason that..'-E
'That?'-S
'That I had a crush on him, and he just started to beating me cause of it'-E
'What an asshole! Hitting you cause you liked him?'-S
'Wait, you don't care if I actually liked him or not? That I like boys?'-E
'Well that would be pretty dumb of me, I like boys and girls so'-S
'Oh..'-E, Eddie's cheeks grew redder even though they already were so Steve didn't noticed.
'I..I'm sorry for yesterday, I was just tired you know?'-E
'No I'm the one who's sorry, I shouldn't have left like that. You took your time to teach me how to play D&D and I just run away right after'-S
'No, I shouldn't have grabbed your chin Steve! That's not normal'-E, Steve was now the one to blush, he could feel the warm of Eddie's fingers on his face, damn he miss the warmth.
'Oh no it's okay actually, kinda liked it.'-S
'Wait what?'-E, they looked at each other but the bell rang. Steve left him to the nurse.
'Jesus H. Christ what happened??-E'

-

Eddie unlock the club door and sat at his usual chair, waiting for the club members to get in. Some guys came, followed by Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Steve.
'Steve can play now !'-Dustin exclaimed.
'Yeah I know I did that'-E, Eddie smiles. They all sat around the table and starts to play.

-

After the game who was 1h21 long the members went home expect for Eddie who was in charge to tidying everything for tomorrow. But he wasn't alone that night. He was with Steve again.
They were laughing and talking a while and when they were finished, Steve invite Eddie to drink a beer at his home. Of course, Eddie didn't said no.
He followed Steve's car behind, not wanting his van to be at school. Steve's home was plain, white walls, light wood on the floor. Some painting but nothing much. But it's was pretty big for a family of three.
'Damn, are you rich or something?'-E, Steve get back to Eddie hending him a beer.
'No I'm not, my dad's a political so we have money, but not that much'-S, het sat next to Eddie after putting some music in the backroom.
'What about your mom?'-E
'She's a secretary, but they went to a trip to England'-S
'Without you?'-E, Eds eyebrows furrow a bit.
'I didn't wanted to come, they are at my grandmas and we don't like each other that much'-S
'England is such a great country, I wished I could go there'-E
'Wait really?'-S
'Yeah!Plus Black Sabbath were formed in England'-e
'Who's Black Sabbath?'-S
'Wait you don't know the group?'-E
'I'm not into metal or rock so don't really'-S
'Do you live under a rock honestly Harrington? We have to change that'-E
'I don't think my parents listen to metal or rock either'-S
'I have cd's in my car don't worry about that'-E
'Really?'-S
'You're speaking to Eddie the Freak Munson, you think I don't listen to music while driving?'-E
'Shut up and let's get your cd'-S, Steve roll his eyes and let a smile while saying it. Eddie just smile back. They get to Eddie's van and he open the glove box. Eddie search for the cd and Steve see something. 'Why do you have handcuff in your glove box?'-S, Steve didn't thought of anything sexual. 'What do you think I use these for?'-E, he said with a joking tone.
'I don't know your uncle is a cop?'-S, Eddie can't help but laugh at the innocent Steve.
'Yeah yeah your right'-E, Eddie get out of the car and they both get into the house with the cd.
'Where is your cd player?'-E
'In my room upstairs'-S

-

Eddie put the cd in the cd player.
'Iron Man' were the first song play. Eddie bit his bottom lip and smiles letting his teeth to be seen.
Steve jump a bit at the intro.
Eddie saw him and decide to make fun of it. 'Wait did you really jumped?'-E, he says with a cocky attitude. Getting close to Steve who were sat on his bed cross-legged. Steve start replying but Eddie put his hands on Steve knees and tell him to shut up with the same cocky smile.
'Just listen, it's my favorite'-E, Steve blush and look away, praying that Eddie didn't noticed that. 'Let me get the beer'-S
'No, stay here it's the best moment. I'll get them don't worry'-E, he gets out of the room, searching for the beers while Steve hide his face after what Eddie did. 'Why am I even blushing i'm so stupid' Steve says to himself. Eddie actually found the kitchen and get back upstairs with two beers in his hands.
'Here Stevie'-E, he hand the beer to Steve.
'Don't ever call me that again'-S
'Or what? Your gonna handcuff me or something?'-E, Eddie was clearly flirting with Steve and he decides to answer with a flirting gaze while opening the beer.
'I mean I wouldn't say no to see you begging me to free you'-S, Eddie chokes at his beer, blushing.
'Yeah you wish'-E
'I mean the handcuffs in your van aren't here for nothing right?'-S
'We can if you want Harrington'-E
'Next time, my mom will get back here soon but next time'-S
'Yeah sure'-E

-

Eddie were in his bed, thinking of what Steve had said. It was jokes and he knew it, but the idea of Steve shirtless and handcuffing him and himself begging for more made him harder than a rock.
After thirty minutes he goes to wash his hands and go to sleep.

Note: do you guys actually want me to write smut between them or not? Anyway see you for the last part:)