'Was His Better Than Mine?'

tw :smut

words: 1717

Steve was late to his movie night with his boyfriend. Keith kept him a bit longer than expected, he was leaving the town for two weeks and told him that since he wouldn't be here he would open and close the shop. When Keith finally let him go, he ran to his car and drove as fast as possible to Eddie's trailer. After twenty minutes late, he was finally on the porch. He knocked and secondes later a long haired boy opened.
'Sorry i'm late sweetheart' Steve apologize with a shy smile.
'Yeah you are' Eddie pulls Steve inside by his collar and close the door shot after them. 'What is Harrington excuse going to be for us tonight' Eddie says, his dark eyes glowing by the streetlights outside. Steve could just get lost in it forever. 'My boss kept me longer 'cause he's going to be out of town' He respond, not leaving his gaze on Eddie's pink lips. 'Oh really? Did he sucked your dick to thank you too?' He says with a teasing smile. 'What if he really did?' he tease back. 'Was his head better than mine though? It's the only thing that count for me' a cocky grin grew on Eddie's lips. 'I don't know, maybe that will help if you showed me first' the same grin was on Steve's face now.
Eddie pulled Steve in an hungry kiss, pulled him closer to him by grabbing his hips and slammed him on the door. A groan escaped Steve's soft lips when his back hurts the door. He couldn't contains his moans when Eddie slide his tongue in his mouth, tasting the inside of every part of it. His cold rings sent thrills down his spine when they touched his waist under the Family video chemise. He grabbed Eddie by his neck pulling him closer to him, he could feel his cock getting hard by just a kiss and Eddie could feel it. He smiles trough the kiss and put his knees between Steve's legs, teasing his dick through the jean.
'Hard by a kiss Harrington?' Eddie asks, still teasing his boyfriend. 'Shut up and kiss me'
As Eddie obey, the kiss was more romantic in a way they couldn't describe and way more sloppy. The kind of kiss Steve was in love with. Though girls he slept with didn't really kissed him like Eddie did so he couldn't really experiment it before him. By a certain point, Steve's shirt was pissing Eddie of. His hands traveled Steve's chest, pulling the shirt up and Steve understood what he was doing. He pulled his arms up and Eddie didn't loose time before taking the tissue of his boyfriend's chest. He didn't attacked his lips right after, instead he was gently kissing his hard shaped jaw. Holding him thigh by his waist again. One of Steve hands was on Eddie's hair and the other of Eddie's shoulder.
When Eddie was kissing the end of Steve's neck he mumbles. 'That's not fair' Eddie pulled away, thinking he did something wrong. 'Did I hurt you?' Steve only slightly laughs. 'No, it's not fair that I'm the only one without a shirt on' Eddie worried expression instantly fade. He quickly kiss Steve on his lips again before taking his shirt of too. His long curled slowly falling on his bare shoulder as he threw the shirt away. 'Way better' Steve says.

*
**
*

Steve was sat on Eddie's bed, Eddie was on his laps. He bend over his nightstand and took something Steve couldn't recognize. 'What are you doing?' He asks him. Eddie laughs and respond. 'It's going to be easier for me to suck you off with my hair tied' Steve blush and Eddie laughed again. He tied his hair in a messy bun. Then, his hands traveled on Steve's neck slowly making their way on his shoulder, his chest, his torso and on the belt of his jean. He unmade it and unbutton his jean too. 'Can you get up really quick?' 'Well you have to get off me first for that' He slightly chuckle and get off Steve's lap then pulling Steve's jean off letting him only with his boxer. The shape of his hard cock made Eddie more inpatient than he was before. He sat back down on Steve's and brushed his hands on Steve's boxer, making him whine at the touch. 'Eddie—Please can you stop teasing?' he beg, but Eddie didn't obey this time. 'It wouldn't be fun if I do, wouldn't it babe?' The same cocky grin Steve hated before could be seen on his face. 'Yeah your right' he whispers for only Eddie to hear him even though they were alone in his dark room. Eddie played with the elastic that hold the boxer on for a time, making Steve's groan when he would slide a finger in and take it out. 'Can I?' Eddie finally asks. 'God yes' Eddie didn't waited more and pulled Steve's cock out. Steve's cock twitched when the cold air hit his dick. But a sudden warmth followed after. He moans when he felt Eddie's rings on his tip when he would made slow up and down mouvement. 'Please—Eddie' 'What is it Steve?' Eddie spit on his hand to make the movement smoother, it would've disgust Steve if he would saw it on a porn but living it didn't. 'You know what I mean just—do it already please Eddie' 'No I don't know what you mean by that, I need you to use your words baby, you're a grown man after all' He laughs, he put himself closer to Steve making their cock touch even though Eddie still worn jeans. But it still didn't stopped the friction. 'Eddie for god sake's, I wanna fuck your throat so bad right now' 'Woah woah, slow down big man' Steve groans when Eddie hand went a bit faster. 'C'mon Eddie don't be a dick— please' He hesitate at first, but he got up from Steve's laps stopping every movement or friction. Steve missed the touch already but then he felt his legs spread away. Again, his boyfriend's hand was doing slow up and down movements but it didn't warmed his dick though and he couldn't take the cold any longer. 'Fuck your room is so cold Eddie' He groans after finishing his sentence but it transformed into a small moan when he felt a tongue on his tip followed by a warmth breath. Eddie stayed on the tip for a bit and then remade the shapes of Steve's dick veins with his tongue. 'Stop—teasing already' He put a hand on his mouth to muffle his moans but Eddie put his hand away. 'My uncle isn't here for two days straight, don't need to hide those sweet little noises baby'
Steve felt relax again, brushing his hair with his fingers. 'Can you please stop teasing—Eddie god, please' after that, Eddie felt pre-cum on his tongue and almost instantly put his whole dick into his mouth, bopping his head with a slow rythme. Steve moans were a bit louder than it was when he was teasing. Eddie could feel a tight grip on the back of his head, it didn't pushed him further but he knew Steve was begging for it without saying anything. He went faster, played with his dick with his tongue again when he would be on the top of Steve's hard cock making him moans louder and louder everytime. The grip on his head was hurting him a bit but it just send thrills down his cock making it harder. The slight moans he would make while having Steve inside of his mouth sanded vibration to his dick, he knew that after a while that Eddie liked the hair pulling and more. He rock his head back and rolled his eyes. He could feel his low estomac hurt a bit, telling him that he would cum soon.'Eddie— I'm gonna—'
When he told Eddie this, the bopping went slower and eventually stopped. Again, it wasn't the first time and it would turns Steve on way more. But he still groans at it. Eddie get up from the floor and take a lit up a cigarette while watching Steve's body falling on the mattress. '—Eddie, please I need to cum right now' he step closer to him 'Do you want to cum right now or do you want to wait?' Steve looks up and steal Eddie's cigarette from his lips, taking a breath in. 'Actually..I think I can wait a bit' Eddie bend over and take his his free hand Steve jaw, pulling him in a kiss. With his other hand he masturbe slowly Steve cock making him moan in Eddie's mouth. 'If you keep doing this i'm going to cum right now' Eddie's hand went faster and Steve's moans went louder too in Eddie's mouth. They didn't break the kiss until Steve came in his lover's hand and his own belly. He rolled his eyes when Eddie overstimulated him, putting his thumb over his tip and licking the cum on it. Steve was still panting on his bed when Eddie got up to get tissues to clean his boyfriend. 'What about you?' Steve asks while Eddie was cleaning his stomach. 'Don't worry about me' 'No, it's unfair, you always do that' Eddie smiles but Steve didn't. 'I want to do something about it' Eddie stopped. 'What do you wanna do?'
'I-I don't know' Eddie chuckle and peck a kiss on Steve's lips. 'Next time honey okay? It was a busy day today you need to sleep now'
'You sure? I really-' 'Steve, don't worry about me i'll be fine, he kiss his boyfriend's forehead before finishing his sentence, go to sleep now i'll go get change really quick'
Steve gave him a 'are you sure' look before actually going to bed.

*
**
*

Not long after, Steve was this close to fall asleep but he was woken up by the bedroom door being opened. He saw Eddie's figure slowly walking towards him thinking that Steve was already asleep. He slide into the bed and spoon Steve, his head in the crook of Steve's neck. '..I love you' 'Love you too Steve'