Chapter 15: A Sleepwalking Disaster

A/N: Currently half asleep while typing this but I need to know what you guys think of this chapter. I'm worried if you'll like it. I increased the pacing because I have a LOT planned so I hope it's good? Please leave your opinion at the end of the chapter.

AND NOW TIME FOR FAN ART!!!

First up! Ru Hasselt in his school uniform! Made by AngieBomKM1234

Apparently they just began with digital art and they're already this good! It looks amazing T-T, I love it!

Next up, Ru Hasselt AGAIN!? But this time it's by me!

I like drawing his face, what else can I say? OH AND SOON YOU'LL GET SOME SHIP ART

I like drawing his face, what else can I say? OH AND SOON YOU'LL GET SOME SHIP ART. I hope you're excited for that! But not yet because it's still too early. Okay I'll stop bothering you now!

Enjoy!
——

Once Oden noticed that Ophelia was long gone, he let go of Weiss. He shot him a dirty look before walking away, sulking over his missed opportunity. Ophelia had run off a few minutes ago to be re-evaluated.

Yawning, I stretched my arms. After this, we were going to receive our school uniforms and room keys. From where I stood, I could see the many apartments that belonged to the Academy. I couldn't help but wonder who my future roommates were. Falling deep into thought, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. Claus pointed at our classmates who'd begun walking. Smiling awkwardly, I caught up with Claus right next to me.

The professor who'd been leading the way stopped.

"This is the reception. Any questions, lost items, or inquiries are made here. They're all great at helping even though it can get busy at times." The receptionist smiled at that, waving at the curious first-years.

"Before you'll receive your keys and uniforms, I will give you a bit of information. At 9 am, arrive here at the receptionist where you will all be divided into different classes. But these classes are only temporary." He took a step before pausing, glancing at us.