Chapter 38: My Rival!

A/N: This chapter was supposed to be out ages ago... I've been having many difficulties with sleep so I'm sorry for the delay. This chapter was also supposed to be longer but I'm splitting it into two. Part two will be out by the end of the week hopefully...

I'm a bit tired so I can't be all that enthusiastic, but time for fan art now, hooray!

The talented and ever so generous 1_Ayato_5  drew this absolutely stunning piece of art piece of Sailor Weiss! Oh? You didn't know that Sailor Weiss was one of the sailor scouts? Well, he is now!

Look at him! He's so buffy and pretty T-T
Thank you Ayi for this art piece I never knew I needed!

One more art piece! A sketch of Al and Rael— Al is trying to take a selfie but doesn't know where the camera is. Yeah that's the whole joke T-T

 Yeah that's the whole joke T-T

Enjoy now!

——

"Um, excuse me but are you...?" I felt a tap on my shoulder and sighed before turning to them.

"I'm sorry but I can't help you." The student looked at me with shock.

"Do you even know what I was going to ask?" I snorted and pointed behind the student, where a few other students were standing around, eyeing us from afar.

"You wouldn't approach me otherwise. You should approach them yourself and try your luck there. I heard honesty is a big bonus!" I patted the student's shoulder and gave them a reassuring smile before walking away.

It's been over a week since the 'dinner party' fiasco, and ever since then, Weiss' and the others' popularity had drastically changed. I'd expected Weiss to grow less popular due to his outburst at Vanessa but...

"...I found three more love letters in my mailbox..." Weiss said with a sigh during lunch. "I even put a note that said 'no love letters, thanks' but they keep coming! It never ends!" He put a hand on his face as Al scowled.