Chapter 41: How To Successfully Break A Maid Out of Jail!

A/N: Writing is hard guys... anyways, next chapter... whenever. Don't ever trust me with my writing schedule again, but also please do because I try T-T

Anyways! This was supposed to be a three part arc but its not a four part one! So the journey continues! But first, time for fan art!

I made fan art of the main casts eyes! Anyone who can guess who everyone is gets a big gold star from me! I only like the result of two of these and it aint the first two...

MORE FAN ART! This time its fan art that 1_Ayato_5  made from a chapter that sadly continue! But look at how pretty he is in a dress! Yellow suits him a lot actually! I love this fan art a lot!

MORE FAN ART! This time its fan art that 1_Ayato_5 made from a chapter that sadly continue! But look at how pretty he is in a dress! Yellow suits him a lot actually! I love this fan art a lot!

MORE FAN ART! This time its fan art that 1_Ayato_5  made from a chapter that sadly continue! But look at how pretty he is in a dress! Yellow suits him a lot actually! I love this fan art a lot!

That's all! Enjoy!

——

The Vandergarden Castle had four floors. The top floor was where the Royal Family resided. Of course, if any aristocracy were to visit and stay, there'd be plenty of guest rooms for them there too.

Besides bedrooms and guest rooms, a lot of rooms had been remodeled for the princes. A room that would leave any fashionista envious for Roy, a small but cozy library for Teop, a tea room with a beautiful view for Wei, and last but not least, a study room for Heath. Crille had a room too but no one was allowed inside so it was a wonder what could be inside.

Besides those rooms, there were also two lounges. One was exclusively only for the Queen—though you were allowed to enter with her permission. The other was for anyone else in the royal family to use as they please.

The second floor was the main floor. Usually, attendants, knights, and anyone else working in the Castle were found either walking from place to place or standing as they waited for their next orders. Of course, the royals and aristocrats were also a common sight as they too had places to be, whether it was attending a meeting in the Great Hall or seeking an audience with the King. You rarely saw someone slacking off on the second floor.

Most rooms were available to all, except for a handful. One of those unavailable rooms was the only bedroom of the (previously) youngest child in the royal family. Isolated, Rael was the only one whose room was on the second floor.