Chapter 27: The Mystic Legacy Trial (Pt. 4)

A/N: Hi.

This is the longest chapter. And my least favorite HAHA. It took me a WEEK to write this chapter, thats how much I hate it. But I hope you guys won't hate it too much as the next chapter is better (I'll literally release it in a few hours, just need a small tea break)

FAN ART TIME!

IN THE LEFT CORNER WE HAVE THE AUTHOR WHO DREW—DRUM ROLL PLEASE—

A SEXY HEATH! I mean... Heath!

AND IN THE RIGHT CORNER WE HAVE—LOUDER DRUM ROLLS PLEASE—

A SEXY HELM!! AND THIS TIME I MEAN THE SEXY PART! THANKS SO MUCH 1Ayato5  FOR THIS GORGEOUS ARTWORK!!

Who's the winner?! NO ONE, I LIKE THEM BOTH!

Alright, stop staring at the two hotties and start reading! You've got... 11k words to sit through. Good luck!

——

CONTENT WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE AND/OR DEATH! You have been warned.

I opened my mouth wide and—

«The Maze of Madness has finished. Survivors are awarded 30 points for the 2nd trial. The ones responsible for slaying The Cursed King are awarded ten times the amount.»

I'd been teleported back to the white space...? The screams from the students who'd been with me and Al abruptly stopped as well. I saw tens of students hunched over, trying to hurl but unable to.

I blinked and looked up at Al who coincidentally teleported next to me. And then I stared wide-eyed at my points.

«310 Points»

I looked at Al who also seemed shocked. We'd both received 300 points? How was that even possible?

I thought back to the events that had just occurred. So I first: