37 - desperate

Lina has no idea how much this little birthday surprise meant to me

And if I know her as well as I know her, she's pissed I didn't tell her. But she won't ruin this.

But she sure as hell will after the fact.

So I'm gonna enjoy every moment.

"Let's take a shower," I kiss her chest. "Made a bit of a mess."

Lina grins, her fingers still running through my hair. "I wonder why."

I smile. I fucking love her.

"Don't act like you didn't love it," I remark, slipping my arms underneath her and scooping her up.

She chuckled lightly as I kicked open the door, flicking on the light. I set her on the counter as I push open the glass door, turning the water on and hot. Steam wasted no time in pouring out of the shower as I walked over to her.

I pressed my palms on either side of her, eyes taking in the mess we created together. Her white lingerie—or what's left of it—was coated with chocolate syrup, barely hanging on to her stomach. I reached over, hooking my fingers around the strings that held it to her body and yanked it off.

"Ow!" She exclaimed as I discarded the shredded lace and held onto the string. "Hayden, that really was expensive. And you just completely broke it."

She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. I take a moment to appreciate how it perked her tits up at me before looking at her.

"I'll buy you a new one." I promise, grabbing her against me and walking her to the shower. "I promise."

The water wets her hair as I set her down. I grab either side of her face and kiss her lips, relaxing into her. I loved kissing her; I could kiss Lina Andrews for the rest of my life.

And if I'm lucky, she may just let me.

I pull back, looking at her. "You trust me?" She nods without hesitation, making my smile grow. "Good. Remember that."

Her brows knit together. I step closer to her, grabbing both her wrists and holding them above her head.

"Lace your fingers, Lina."

The one thing I loved about Lina was while she wasn't afraid to take what she wants, she still gives me what I want. And she does just what I ask, lacing her fingers together around the shower head.

"Good girl."

Lina's cheeks flush as I lift my hands, tying her wrists together securely against the metal. She looks up at her hands, then back to me.

"New kink?"

"Nah," I step back. "I've dreamed about tying you up for far too long."

I see Lina shift on her feet, rubbing her thighs together. I grin, running my hands through my wet hair.