1| A glimpse

Assalamu Alaikum.

Let's do this...
This is a work of fiction, all names, ideas, places used are purely fictitious. Tho, I'm using the names of some people I know, but not in anyway making reference to them, or their lifestyle.

Upon the industrial action embarked by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), I have all the time to come up with this, at the same time, I'm sooooo excited.

I hope you will stick around with this new writer till the very end and give your maximum support by voting and commenting whenever you come across this masterpiece.
And possibly hit the follow button on my profile,to which I would certainly follow back.

No part of this book should be drafted elsewhere without the appropriate permission of the Author.

©Copyright.
All rights reserved.

Started; June 3rd, 2022.

15th September, 2014.

All Girls Military School, Kaduna.

Waking up early, making my bed are the favorite things I love doing each and every morning . Those are the tiny little things that makes me know whether, or whether not am i ready for a particular day. Those are the basic things that made me, me.

With the stress I had the previous day, still throbbing in my body, I still had to pack. When I say I am the most laziest person you'd ever meet, then believe me. Heck, I don't even comb my hair until I'm going out!

It would've sounded a great cliché the combination of waking up early to make my bed and me being the laziest person I, myself have ever known.

Well, that's Nadrah for you.

Can we just skip to the best part? Yeah?

I had the biggest day of my life with Abbah and my Siblings around They were all there for But my Mum which we call Ummi went for Umrah the previous week. Of all the fun we had, the long awaited graduation was lame without her. Just make a mental image of a perfect little family in your head and that will give you an exact image of what my Family look like.

As per tradition of the school I chose myself, graduates stay behind for three good days before saying a final farewell.Perks of being in a Military school. That equally means Abbah, and my siblings left a day after my graduation.

To spend three days doing aimlessly nothing can be a pain in the neck. With classes not holding and the strings of final exam preps not in action, I lied on my bed with facing my room mate that was busy packing her things that didn't seem to end.Just in, I received a call from our hostel mistress. The look on Mrs. Hadiza's face had my heart skipped a bit and i almost panicked when I reached the Mistress office due to the stares - which screamed girl you're doomed or better still, something big or rather, terrible is about to happen and that too, to you!

I had never for once had my instincts wrong, so no matter the situation on ground, resulting the stares, it's not gonna be likely for me.

"It's a call from your Dad". She said pulling me out of the castle of Spain I went to. " Here". I collected the phone she extended my way whilst she shook her head Sideways. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes on that very woman to why she looked all pitiful, which I hated. It makes me look vulnerable, that I truly was. But then, who would want to be looked down upon all the time?
I guess none.