6| Back to square one.

Keep all you reviews coming peeps... I need to know what's on your mind about this book, honestly.

I'm new here. Please do bear with the Typos and usage of Tenses.

Hibbah,
Xxx.

Three men among those Faruq ordered to move Salmah out, walked to where we were. We watched as she'd been dragged by those heartless men. We could do nothing. We neither knew what was awaiting us, nor what was about to happen to Salmah.
Could human beings be this heartless?

"This is what happens to anyone that opens mouth non stop". The tallest amongst them said to us in a manner, more like a whisper.

This should be... Jamal, yes him.

I looked up to where he was, took a glance of him and I contemplated whether he was the one that just spoke. He was looking as the evil he was, but in a way, a bit calmer than others. 'That was my observation though'.

But there wasn't any significant difference between him and those beside him.
I stared into his eyes, those eyes, the ball,a Pearl of honey brown in colour and the Inner ball, perfectly reflecting my image, were capable of drowning me in the pool of their sight, his, directly piercing into mine, the glint of fire shone in them. I didn't miss the little ounce of mercy I saw in there.

Jamal was the first to avert his gaze away from mine. I felt a bit embarrassed.

What took my eyes to his?

We waited for Salmah to return for almost twenty hours or more. We were all terrified to an extent, none was able to utter anything after they all left. We stayed through the thick, uncomfortable silence that erupted, All drawn to the river of our thoughts.

"Amanda?" We heard Amanda's name been called from a distance not too far from the hall. A voice we couldn't depict it's owner.

"Who's Amanda?" The voice came again this time, a bit nearer than before.

One of the Ghazlaans made his presence to us asking the same question he asked earlier.

"I'm Amanda". Amanda answered him with a stammering voice.

" Be ready to be pure". He said and exited the hall. Not a total exit,only to return with others; those we could recognise from their eyelids and those we've never seen.
Faruq, included, he's the leader after all.

Upon seeing the beast, I wondered were Salmah was and what he has done to her.
I prayed to Allah for her Safety. At least she needed to be safe. To be safe from those Monsters and all their misdeeds.
We needed that too.

"Amanda should move forward." Came Faruq's Authorative voice. With a trembling limbs, Amanda stood up, walked stealthily to the centre of the room. The chains on her ankles making it too difficult for her to walk properly.

Faruq moved in a circular motion around Amanda and said "It's high time you join purity Baby girl. Allah will be pleased with me if I make you part of the Muslim Ummah."

I was surprised.

Did Faruq has the right to even pronounce Allah's name on that dirty tongue of his? I never wondered for once, if Faruq, or any other person from the Ghazlaans has anything related to my beloved religion. What has taken over him? Is he trying to attribute all the evil he does to my religion? I was baffled.