11| Close and initimate.

At the very end, it's not the years you lived that counts.
••••

"It's not as easy as it seems to be." Jamal was still hell bent on it and been the one I was, I was not ready to give in, just not anytime soon.

"I know right. But that won't stop us from achieving it. It won't hinder the slight ounce of hope I have within me. Neither will it keep us confine here forever." I said to Jamal with full assurance and a fake enthusiasm of us, together with him to leave here.

He was the only chance I got and it definitely won't slip my fingers when my eyes are wide opened. Never.

"If anything happens afterward, then don't blame me ever." He said still trying to make me understand how difficult our situation was-to which I gave deaf ears.

"Nothing will happen in sha Allah."

"What if it did?"

"Keep all the what ifs aside and stay optimistic."

"Look Nad, we have to put all the what ifs into consideration and possibly get doors of shoving them away from our roads. No matter what, there are always what ifs to consider when making decisions. What matters most, is how one over comes them. Which we surely should." Jamal said to which the rest of the words weren't audible to my ears as I was reminiscing on the new found nickname I got.

I looked down to my hands my attention on the already faded henna I got during my graduation. We-the graduands had to undergo the difficulty in writing several to many unresponded letters to our principal asking for permission from her. It took alot effort from our social prefect in collaboration with I, the head girl to get that done. Permission was granted after the sixth written letter that we dropped inside the suggestion box for students. All the efforts we put in there was worth it at the very end.

The red stain was still on my fingers due to the fact that I didn't had the opportunity to trim my finger nails, nor the pleasure of coming in contact with water, which hastens it's fading time. It looked so dirty and darker than it already was.

Heaving a sigh lightly spreading my hands in the air just to indicate how carefree I seemed about the whole situation on ground. But little did he knew how tensed I was if anything turns out to be from the other side of the equation. The one I would'nt like-especially.

"I suggest we do this sooner, rather than later." I was still persistent as ever. I wouldn't give Jamal any room for excuses. Not now, not ever. I'm holding onto this opportunity with all that's in me.

And that did the trick.

"I would do anything for you even if that would mean me, risking it all, I'll go for it." Jamal said then blinked his eyes on me one more time indicating the pain the wound he was caressing was sending through his nerves. His hands were wrapped around his torso. The left messaging the wound on the frontal part and the right hand aiding in doing that.

On a normal circumstance, Jamal's Statement would've sounded the one in a million sentence I so badly wanted to hear. But now, Instead, it sent a sense of guilt through me. I quickly pushed the thoughts away getting set yet again. If anything, I was more than determined now, than ever.

He noticed a change of demeanour from me to which he got no reason to attach the cause with and decided to change the topic we were talking about since he had made a promise.