7| The Alliance.

"Girls, I know this Will be hard on us all. But we have to be patient, Hold on and be strong before we lose our Sanity to those people over here. And it will surely mean nothing to them. If we perhaps, lose it all". Benezir was the one that had the courage of consolation. If anything, I was determined not to utter anything throughout our stay.

What's the need after all?

Voicing out thoughts was the sole reason behind Salmah and Amanda's delimma. Or so I thought.

To say I was tired of the life I was living, is definitely an understatement of the whole decade. I was beyond Tired.
My two wishes were; A miracle to happen opening a door of escape for me, for us.
And the other was, me awaiting the angel of death to pay a visit to me. Pathetic right?

" You are right. But those men seem not to be the ones we can mess with. If we are to return home, that's definitely going to happen, for whatever that's meant to be, will surely be". Nuwaerah picked up from where Benezir stopped.

"Nadrah ain't you saying anything?" I had Benezir's hands on my shoulder. She tapped me once, and then twice--She got ignored for the first tap, and I had no option than to look up to meet the large eyes that were having dark circles around them after the second tap the girl did on my shoulders.

" Yes?" I muttered more like of a question demanding for the reason to why she tapped my shoulders.

"You need to stop worrying. Over thinking won't solve the problem on our table. But prayers would". The girl I doubted if she wasn't a motivational speaker continued.
" Staying idle saying nothing isn't gonna help either. Voice it out all. That helps too".

I gave her a curt nod, courtesy of what she just told me." in sha Allah." That followed the nod after I realized she wasn't satisfied with just it.
She sighed then moved her eyes away from me.

"Can you tell us how you got abducted by the Ghazlaans all the way from chad?".
Nuwaerah said, directing the question to Benezir.

They didn't know the girl beside them was a foreigner. That too, a one from Nigeria.
If only they knew.

"I was sold out to them apparently by my own Mother. Literally."She muttered under her breath, making emphasis on the last word of the sentence.

That grabbed my attention to what the duo were discussing which I had no interest in, a moment earlier.

" Your Mother?" I asked. I Couldn't mask the bewilderment that was too evident on my Voice.She nodded, making the Nadrah in me more curious about her story.
I was the type that can depict an outcome of an event when given the probability. That was a Maths I mastered back then.
But her story doesn't seem to count into it.
"I mean your biological Mother?" I asked again the curiosity in me doubling more and more.

What sort of a Mother was her Mum.
Sighing, I remembered my own Mum. Ummi would never do such a drastic thing to anyone let alone, her biological daughter.

Ummi can be that stern Mother and all, but she would never do such an act.

"My name is Benezir Omar. I'm from the kelo town of Chad. I was the only child to Omar AlHussain, and Aasiya Mahfouz.
Though, Abhi wasn't that rich, but we were living a comfortable life and been the only child my parents had, I was given the best care one could ever wished for. We were just a happy Family of three." She continued instead of the reply to the question I asked. I kept mum for that.
The story will soon unravel, nonetheless.