20| Who is Who

Abdallah narrowed his eyes strictly on the figure that stood before him. He wasn't exactly buying the idea of getting to be stuck with anything regarding her apart from what she was there for and what he was assigned to monitor her on. But seems like, things are not going to work out that way for them both. He's going to annoy her to the very core and he'll make sure to leave a blueprint in her brain not to mess with anyone bearing his name talk more of him.

Now, after she failed miserably over the stunt she managed to pull earlier, she is here before him looking like an escaped prisoner that is still not ready to give up after been caught severally.

His mind drifted to what happened the previous day. At first, it wasn't really going the way he thought it would. Abdallah had always had his ways. He isn't really a soft nut to crack as she thought. She surely underestimated him. Pulling a stunt with him, is definitely like a child playing with fire to which the toddler would undoubtedly get burnt.

Lawyers are always manipulative.

And to think that he wouldn't get his ways within the string of the rope she tied him around while on the case, was so foolish of her. The level of his intelligence quotient is so high with him having a very low emotional intelligence.

Unfeasible huh?

Well, that's Abdallah Elsheriff. Do you expect a world class arrogant Lawyer to be that tender, kind and whatnot? Nah, undoubtedly not. Because for one to attain that position, ruthlessness should be the number one face behavior that everyone should know the person with. So was, for him.

Not only ruthlessness, the high level of his IQ, was unquestionably what made him the outstanding person he is. He had dealt with people far way dangerous than the stunt she pulled to which he came out of it with a clean slate. Dealing with that earlier, was not out of the ordinary for the insolent and supercilious Advocate.

However, after all these. Was she really going to give up?

She's still yet to decide. Though, she knew he had drawn a line over them to which she'd never be able to cross all her life. But a trial wouldn't hurt right? So she would try and get to know who is who among the two of them.

Abdallah released yet, another smirk now thoughtful about how far she went on the case. He was astonished a bit. Because by mere look of how timid she was, he was thinking of just making a phone call to the firm and that's all. But well, that will equally mean her internship being on the line which he wouldn't let that happen. A lesson or two for the girl will be alright for making the chaos back at home to intensify.

Wait, would he ever call that strongly fortified and stately residence, one with high walls and towers that imitates the form of a medieval castle his home?

He did call that place his home earlier, as a happy kid always awaiting the closing hour of school so as to go 'home'.

But now, he doubts if he will ever find solace at that particular building so many people will wish to be part of its members.

That place is the last thing he would ever want to stump his feet in. Even so, he could only runaway from his dangerous nightmares for the meantime right?

And certainly, not Forever.

The only thought of the mail he had formerly sent his Father to which he attached the copy of the police arrest warrant to indicate the sincerity of the three words 'I was arrested' he sent, were what made him more determined about showing the girl in his front her place.

Though his father, the man had never trusted him not even for a bit. And attaching an evidence was all he could do. He was a lawyer after all. Lawyers always work with evidences.