Prologue

Finally a new fanfic for you guy's. Hope you like it and please comment and vote.

Sorry if there are errors. English is not my native language.

Now just sit back and enjoy😉.

{I don't own the Images used in this fanfiction}

{1223 Words}

_____________________________________________

Millions of years ago, there once was a happy family living on the mountains of the jura forest. The family consist of a Blueish-silver haired man together with his beautiful red headed wife and a cute Daughter who was born from his magicules. They lived happily on the mountains and could rarely be seen walking the streets.

But one day the blueish-silver haired man left his home and went to a nearby kingdom to have a meeting with the king to form a non aggression pact with them. He wanted to form this pact because he ruled the whole Forest and in order to protect his family he would form pacts with the kingdoms so that their citizens wouldn't rampage in his territory.

But everything didn't go as planned that day......

(1hr after his meeting)

As he was walking back home to his beloved wife and Daughter, He noticed a fire coming from the same area his house was built and so he rushed there immediately.

When he arrived, he couldn't believe what he saw. His wife was all bloodied on the ground while shielding their child and above her was humans butchering her back as they laughed and swing their machete.

His daughter was crying as her mother was being butchered like an animal and blood could be seen on her face making it appear like she was crying blood while the house burnt to ashes in the back ground.

(What a horrible scene for my heart) the blueish-silver head man though to himself.

The man with the blueish-silver hair was angry, really angry and cut the killers in half and watched them burn to ashes.

He went to his dead wife corpse and touched her beautiful face. He began to feel weaker and weaker then he kissed her lips and said goodbye💔.

"I swear to take revenge for you my beloved wife" he said while crying.

He then picked up his daughter and he looked her in the eye.

"Papa!" she shouted while hugging her father with teary eyes.

"Th-they k-kil" she said but was stopped by her father as he put her head on his chest.

"Humans-Humans-Humans" he kept muttering to himself.

"Humans-HUMANS-HUMANS-HUMANS!!!!!!!. I WILL KILL THEM ALL". He shouted in anger making the whole world shake from his voice.

"Raven" He called out his daughter name

"Yes Papa" she answered while looking her Papa in the eye.

"Papa is going to put you in his [imaginary space] ok?" He said to her.

"Why?, papa gonna leave me like mama?". she ask with teary eyes.

"No papa will not" He answered her with a smile.

"Papa has some business to take care of" He said to her this time with a serious expression.

He then put his daughter into his imaginary space but in a special space made just for her so she would not grow bored while he took care of business.